Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Damn" thread gone again. « previous next »
Page: 1

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« : April 24, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »

Some people just haven't got the sense to know what is acceptable and what isn't...........thanks for ruining it for everyone.    [banghead]

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #1 : April 24, 2007, 09:23:45 PM »

It might be the profanity in the title?  Maybe if you called it the "Wow" thread?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #2 : April 24, 2007, 09:25:11 PM »

It might be the profanity in the title?  Maybe if you called it the "Wow" thread?

"damn" isn't profanity unless you prefix it with the Lord's name.  It was removed because someone posted a few risky shots lastnight.

PRPatrol

Second String
« #3 : April 24, 2007, 09:26:24 PM »

As much as I didn't want to, I had to delete that thread.  The pics were just getting too out of hand.  However, feel free to start another "damn" thread.  Actually, I encourage you to.  Just try to keep it a little cleaner this time.  And if you are ever unsure if a pic is safe for the boards, you can always PM and have me check it out before you post it.  ;)

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #4 : April 24, 2007, 09:27:50 PM »

As much as I didn't want to, I had to delete that thread.  The pics were just getting too out of hand.  However, feel free to start another "damn" thread.  Actually, I encourage you to.  Just try to keep it a little cleaner this time.  And if you are ever unsure if a pic is safe for the boards, you can always PM and have me check it out before you post it.  ;)

PR Patrol, protecting and serving with a smile!

catch2355

Practice Squad

« #5 : April 24, 2007, 09:28:19 PM »

As much as I didn't want to, I had to delete that thread.  The pics were just getting too out of hand.  However, feel free to start another "damn" thread.  Actually, I encourage you to.  Just try to keep it a little cleaner this time.  And if you are ever unsure if a pic is safe for the boards, you can always PM and have me check it out before you post it.  ;)

PR Patrol showing a naughty side

Fresh

Hall of Famer

« #6 : April 24, 2007, 09:29:02 PM »

Start it back up

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

« #7 : April 24, 2007, 09:29:44 PM »

This PRP > whoever was in charge before....unless it's the same person...then I'm confused.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #8 : April 24, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »

Why do you get to see all the bord-line pics.   :P

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

« #9 : April 24, 2007, 09:30:58 PM »

As much as I didn't want to, I had to delete that thread.  The pics were just getting too out of hand.  However, feel free to start another "damn" thread.  Actually, I encourage you to.  Just try to keep it a little cleaner this time.  And if you are ever unsure if a pic is safe for the boards, you can always PM and have me check it out before you post it.  ;)

Wouldn't it make sense to delete the posts that went over the line instead of the whole thread?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #10 : April 24, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »

At least I saw the pics that got it removed........very nice.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

« #11 : April 24, 2007, 09:36:44 PM »

Back up now guys.  We'll try and keep it PG-13 and keep the thread going.  I started it back with a little Denise Milani.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "Damn" thread gone again. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools