Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ABuccsFan Is Ruining The Red Board « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucs1

Practice Squad
: April 24, 2007, 08:31:15 PM

He's bumping up all of my old threads and now the Red Board is a mess! [banghead]

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#1 : April 24, 2007, 08:32:49 PM

Shocker.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 24, 2007, 08:34:15 PM

well it is kind of ironic that somebody with over 12,000 post is saying you post too much.

#3 : April 24, 2007, 08:35:50 PM

Certainly posting about it here shows him your for real!

To be honest I had no idea they were older topics, and in fairness to ABuccs he's been here for years, Ca24 since December? Eh.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 24, 2007, 09:17:10 PM

24, but do you really think it's now necessary to bump other threads in an effort to unbump your older threads off the front of the RB?  Just let it go bro, they won't be up there long as new topics are created.

#5 : April 24, 2007, 09:16:50 PM

He insinuated I had sex with an animal (purely classless and disgusting) and was not banned for it. 

:o Damn.....I missed that one...........what animal ???
I'm guessing goat.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 24, 2007, 09:16:15 PM

He insinuated I had sex with an animal (purely classless and disgusting) and was not banned for it. 

:o  Damn.....I missed that one...........what animal   ???

#7 : April 24, 2007, 09:12:08 PM

What type of animal?

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#8 : April 24, 2007, 09:10:23 PM

I'll put it in here since it appears someone erased those threads.  ABuccsFan, that was classless to tell me to go to church for my dead friend.  His funeral was today.  I want everyone on this board to know what you said to me.  My friend was murdered last Monday along with 31 other people and you bring that up in an argument to dismiss me?  "Why don't you go to church and pray for your friend."  I'm shaking so bad right now I can barely type, but I want everyone here to know what kind of person you are.

Im very sorry to hear about your loss LeeroyBuc. One of my best friends was murdered a few years back so I can relate.

#9 : April 24, 2007, 09:09:20 PM

That means this isn't the first time then.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#10 : April 24, 2007, 09:10:19 PM

I'll put it in here since it appears someone erased those threads.  ABuccsFan, that was classless to tell me to go to church for my dead friend.  His funeral was today.  I want everyone on this board to know what you said to me.  My friend was murdered last Monday along with 31 other people and you bring that up in an argument to dismiss me?  "Why don't you go to church and pray for your friend."  I'm shaking so bad right now I can barely type, but I want everyone here to know what kind of person you are.

Classless.  Sorry for your loss man.

I am not surprised though. Abbuccsfan seems to play by different rules than the rest of us. He insinuated I had sex with an animal (purely classless and disgusting) and was not banned for it.  

#11 : April 24, 2007, 09:05:50 PM

You're joking right?

bucs1

Practice Squad
#12 : April 24, 2007, 09:07:23 PM

You're joking right?

There was only one time besides ABuccsFan's craziness tonight that somebody ever complained of me posting too many topics.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#13 : April 24, 2007, 08:47:16 PM

Some people just like to stir the pot. 

I wouldn't worry about it too much C24.........

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 24, 2007, 09:04:04 PM

I'll put it in here since it appears someone erased those threads.  ABuccsFan, that was classless to tell me to go to church for my dead friend.  His funeral was today.  I want everyone on this board to know what you said to me.  My friend was murdered last Monday along with 31 other people and you bring that up in an argument to dismiss me?  "Why don't you go to church and pray for your friend."  I'm shaking so bad right now I can barely type, but I want everyone here to know what kind of person you are.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ABuccsFan Is Ruining The Red Board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools