Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Showing a lot of class Michael Vick « previous next »
Page: 1

abucsfan

Starter

: April 24, 2007, 09:41:36 PM

According to SI, Vick was scheduled to lobby on Capitol Hill, hoping to persuade lawmakers to increase funding for after-school programs. But Vick missed a connecting flight in Atlanta and failed to show for his Tuesday morning appearance.  Ok, everybody understands plane connections but according to AirTrans, he was booked on a flight several hours later, more than enough time to catch it IF HE WANTED TO.  That plane took off with 20 available seats and no Vick. 
MY point?  He lies and says it was AirTran's fault with a late plane so he coudn't go.  Complete lack of class IMHO.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/04/24/bc.fbn.vick.congress.ap/index.html

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 24, 2007, 09:47:34 PM

As a VT student, I'd be embarassed to see Vick speak in front of Congress.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Everytime he speaks my degree is worth less.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 25, 2007, 12:56:53 AM

Maybe he got too high, and slept in a bit too late?  Didn't you guys ever consider this?  C'mon dudes...

(of course, I was saying this in a very sarcastic tone)

I have never believed Vick was anything more than a guy who could run fast, throw far, and act like a total ass...and neither should you.

He is about as immature as they get.  He truly believes the world is either out to get him, or firmly planting their lips on his butt.  He is aloof, arrogant, disrespectful, a liar, and a terrible QB on top of all that (consider that the Cherry).

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Showing a lot of class Michael Vick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools