Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~~~Hey, Gruber, isn't it time for it's Draft Weekend, what are you drinking?~~ « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#15 : April 25, 2007, 09:31:32 PM

not a fan of Margaritas or any drink that is decorated with umbrellas :)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : April 25, 2007, 09:48:00 PM

Margaritas don't have no stinking umbrellas!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#17 : April 25, 2007, 10:31:19 PM

well in that case any drinks that are featured in a Jimmy Buffet song. heeheee

#18 : April 26, 2007, 07:23:48 AM

Going to TGIFridays right now for a drink with my sis, her man, and my GF.

Bluemoons, or Leinenkugels baby!

Ooooh the sweet taste of Coriander!

Me & Boid are on the same page .... Bluemoons and maybe some Circus Boy...... Gotta love the wheat ales!

gruber

Pro Bowler

#19 : April 26, 2007, 07:51:21 AM

Buccd up   a Magic hat Fan ehh?   Don't mind the Circus boy it has a chewy, bread like taste can't really stomach more than 8. My  micro wheats in order   UFO, Longtrail,Circus boy. I'm getting a torpedoe of Ufo for my draft party. Longtrail has some bannana overtones, well worth a try but a sixer is more than enough.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 03, 2007, 11:38:33 AM

You guys need to save the drinks for a few days after the draft as Bornabuc gives us his excellent draft analysis. [banghead]
Told ya.

#21 : May 03, 2007, 07:18:12 PM

Gruber, I'll have to give Longtrail a try..never heard of it. I love the wheat ales though.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~~~~~Hey, Gruber, isn't it time for it's Draft Weekend, what are you drinking?~~ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools