Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time Will Tell... « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: October 31, 2006, 10:27:10 PM

Hey Gang,
We have beat this thing to death, and it's pretty obvious that there are those who support the coach and, those who don't.  If they don't support Gruden, that doesn't make them non-Buc fans, it simply makes them fans who don't agree with Gruden supporters.  I would be an idiot if I didn't say I want Gruden to succeed, but it just isn't working out for whatever reason right now, or in the past.  I can guarantee he is just as sick of it as all of us; it isn't like he's losing on purpose. 
But the fact remains that we aren't winning and that's what ALL of us want to see happen.  I'm very interested in seeing how he manages this team the rest of the season.  I'm also interested in seeing if he is still employed after this season.  If so, I'm interested in seeing if he produces a successful team next year.  It's obvious I'm not hopeful with him, but I'm not going to start rooting for another team, so again, let's see what happens.  Time will tell; it always does. 
The last couple of days has showed each of us how we really feel about Gruden, and that's cool.  My only request is that if anyone posts on this site and we don't agree with them, let's please try not to attack them as if they are actual fans of other teams; they are entitled to their opinions, aren't they? 
I really enjoy posting on this site and have learned several things about the Bucs and football along the way.  It's good to be able to at least communicate with Buc fans since I'm not in the Tampa area. 
Here's looking to future posting that may very well include my feelings on how our team is doing and how it is managed. 

Truce
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time Will Tell... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools