Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My argument for moving up for Ginn. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#60 : April 26, 2007, 11:00:08 AM

I think JC must be Ginn undercover or something.

orlandobuc

Starter

#61 : April 26, 2007, 03:08:32 PM

What Ginn has is speed. He doesnt have size football smarts or anything else. He willmake a play once in awhile but be mediocre enough to just get you beat most of the day.

Whoever takes Ginn in the first or second round will get ripped off.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#62 : April 26, 2007, 03:14:11 PM

i made a case for Ginn also with his ability to score from anywhere when he gets the ball in his hand has to make u think of it. but i just dont see that scenario happening.

JC510

Practice Squad

#63 : April 26, 2007, 03:23:30 PM

What Ginn has is speed. He doesnt have size football smarts or anything else. He willmake a play once in awhile but be mediocre enough to just get you beat most of the day.

Whoever takes Ginn in the first or second round will get ripped off.

By "ripped off" you surely mean....

"Ted Ginn ripped off a 98 yard kickoff return."
"Ted Ginn ripped off a 75 yard TD catch."

BucLord

Starter

#64 : April 26, 2007, 03:29:49 PM

Theres a big difference between returning kicks in college than there is in the NFL

Dante Hall was there for a 5th, there was our guy and we didnt even bring him in, yes we the Bucs that have never score on a kick return in our history didnt even bring in a guy who's one of the top returners in the NFL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My argument for moving up for Ginn. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools