Boards > The Red Board

BUCCANEERS.COMS INTRO???

(1/2) > >>

alstott40:
 ??? THE INTRO has to be the most retarded intro I have ever seen!  I look foward to seeing them every week but this weeks is lame!  Multi media crew YOUR FIRED!

BuckEmUp:
I thought that it was pretty funny.  It had an Xmen kinda of theme and since Xmen just came out this week I think it was a pretty good play on their part.  But to each his own and I can see how some people would thinks its pretty lame.

Bucluva101:
I thought it was funny lol

karen anderson:
Stupid! :P

xDARKOx:
and who cares what you think? Seriously.
 ??? [banghead]

:D

MrFreakinMiyagi:

--- Quote from: BuckEmUp on October 04, 2006, 03:51:49 PM ---I thought that it was pretty funny. It had an Xmen kinda of theme and since Xmen just came out this week I think it was a pretty good play on their part. But to each his own and I can see how some people would thinks its pretty lame.

--- End quote ---
XMen, huh?? I was thinking more along the lines of "The Incredibles" (well, duh)

Oh, and yes........ It sucked. Pretty UNfunny

PewterReportAL:
They have a new Flash animator guy/gal/person. So far not as creative as the previous person.

BuckEmUp:
Matt, It wasn't exactly like Xmen, what I ment was that it had the comic book feel about it.  I know that is not how it came out and ended up sounding pretty stupid.  It wasn't great, but cmopared to the past few weeks its an upgrade.  Maybe they will make them a little longer now.  Maybe something along the lines of Bangcartoons.

RayJayinTBay:
The intro was pretty retarded IMO. I thought that was completely stupid....

samsdad:
it was goofy...what do you exspect for an 0-3 team?

Its better than the flatline thing although looking back that might be a testament to our season

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version