Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shelton Quarles' Statement To The Media And Fans « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucs1

Practice Squad
: April 25, 2007, 06:38:07 PM

Today Shelton Quarles released this statement to the media about his career in Tampa and his future:

"During the past four years, I've put a quality product on the field,'' Quarles said. "I know what I'm capable of. I know my body. I know I can still compete at the professional level. I will offer respect to this organization and I will always be a Buccaneer, regardless of what happens. I will always be appreciative of the Glazers for giving a young man from Nashville, Tenn.,..a chance and I believe I have represented them well on and off the football field. Tomorrow will take care of itself, be it as a player or as a professional. I will approach it with the same tenacity I did when I entered the league. For that, I'm excited and I want to say, "Go Bucs' to the very end.''

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 25, 2007, 06:40:56 PM

Boy, he really sounds like a seething, bitter Bucs hater.

coolhandluke

Starter

#2 : April 25, 2007, 06:53:00 PM

Now maybe people will understand that the Bucs did the right thing in the right way. It is to bad there are the Duemigs of the world who spread lies and like to spew hate.

It was great hearing Shelton shut him up. and to hear duemig back pedal..

Next

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 25, 2007, 06:56:44 PM

Not really, just a competitive athlete with a will to win and courage to succeed.  Q is a CLASS act, and the team and fans will miss him.  I sincerely hope Q continues his great work in our community.

#4 : April 25, 2007, 06:58:12 PM

Not really, just a competitive athlete with a will to win and courage to succeed.  Q is a CLASS act, and the team and fans will miss him.  I sincerely hope Q continues his great work in our community.

I think he was being sarcastic mjs.  :)

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 25, 2007, 07:19:09 PM

What a statement to be released.

Great work Duemig, I didn't know you were so connected. Idiot. Damn from what you were saying, I thought Quarles hated this lying, decietful organization. Idiot. Way to give your miniscule credibility another female dog slap. Idiot. You suck, your insiders have proven to be fake countless times, your show is completely for mindless drones. Idiot. Your technics are getting very old with the knowledgeable Bucs fans here. Idiot. Go back to Philly, you venom spewing jackass. Idiot.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#6 : April 25, 2007, 07:22:08 PM

Harsh words there BucJam.

I don't know why people still listen to him.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 25, 2007, 07:26:03 PM

I think he was being sarcastic mjs. :)

Indeed.

Try using one of these in future: 

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 25, 2007, 07:23:10 PM

I think he was being sarcastic mjs.  :)

Indeed.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 25, 2007, 07:27:14 PM

I knew he was being sarcastic, failry easy to spot.

#10 : April 25, 2007, 07:30:17 PM

Great work Duemig, I didn't know you were so connected. Idiot. Damn from what you were saying, I thought Quarles hated this lying, decietful organization. Idiot. Way to give your miniscule credibility another female dog slap. Idiot. You suck, your insiders have proven to be fake countless times, your show is completely for mindless drones. Idiot. Your technics are getting very old with the knowledgeable Bucs fans here. Idiot. Go back to Philly, you venom spewing jackass. Idiot.

He read that statement while he was on with Duemig.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 25, 2007, 07:43:49 PM

That's a tough read. Choked me up a little..

I hope Q winds up with Marinelli or Tomlin if he does find work. They would get the most out of whatever he has left..

watson

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 25, 2007, 08:04:03 PM

He read that statement while he was on with Duemig.
Duemig has a severe case of RCI

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 25, 2007, 08:07:39 PM

That's a tough read. Choked me up a little..

I hope Q winds up with Marinelli or Tomlin if he does find work. They would get the most out of whatever he has left..

Uhh "work"? I hope you mean coaching or doing fundraisers in tampa...

Buckaroo55

Second String

#14 : April 25, 2007, 08:19:36 PM

First class individual and I wish him all the best!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shelton Quarles' Statement To The Media And Fans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools