Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help me out please... « previous next »
Page: 1

Mex-Buc

Rookie

: April 25, 2007, 06:45:19 PM

Well guys, in november i bought an xbox 360 console system at EB Games, with the console came included Call of Duty 2 and a 1 year warranty for the xbox 360.

Well heres my problem, my 360 broke the famous "3 red lights"... ok im going to change my console on these days, the problem is this... If i charge my warranty and i exchange the 360, does the EB Games warranty still works for the whole year or its just going to stop there and i have to pay for another warranty ?...

Well if anyone has the time to explain this thing or anyone knows i would aprecciate it... oh and sorry for the grammar im just a basic learner of english heh well thx...  ;)

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 25, 2007, 06:51:39 PM

Well guys, in november i bought an xbox 360 console system at EB Games, with the console came included Call of Duty 2 and a 1 year warranty for the xbox 360.

Well heres my problem, my 360 broke the famous "3 red lights"... ok im going to change my console on these days, the problem is this... If i charge my warranty and i exchange the 360, does the EB Games warranty still works for the whole year or its just going to stop there and i have to pay for another warranty ?...

Well if anyone has the time to explain this thing or anyone knows i would aprecciate it... oh and sorry for the grammar im just a basic learner of english heh well thx... ;)

All 360s now have a twelve-month warrantee from Microsoft.  They announced it in January and anyone with an X-box less than twelve months old was included.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 25, 2007, 07:04:46 PM

If you have a warranty with EB Games they may give you another XBox right there at the store.  You will still have a year warranty with EB Games as well if you do that.  I dont have a warranty with them.  You can call and ask them their policy.

I had to send mine back to Microsoft(3 red lights).  I heard it takes about 3 weeks.  Its been about a week so far.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 25, 2007, 07:10:10 PM

Shoulda bought a PS3...

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

Mex-Buc

Rookie

#4 : April 25, 2007, 07:19:07 PM

If you have a warranty with EB Games they may give you another XBox right there at the store.  You will still have a year warranty with EB Games as well if you do that.  I dont have a warranty with them.  You can call and ask them their policy.

I had to send mine back to Microsoft(3 red lights).  I heard it takes about 3 weeks.  Its been about a week so far.

Thats what i was asking for man, thank you i tought i had to buy another warranty if i changed the console

Booker

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 25, 2007, 08:11:20 PM

Shoulda bought a PS3...

LOL, not worth it buddy. WASTE of money

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 26, 2007, 10:37:05 AM

Shoulda bought a PS3...

Why? Cuz you can't afford the $700 it cost to walk out with one? I have one, I've never thought it to be a waste of money. The games are getting better and the graphics are awesome. And I already get 1080p BD's and gaming. Every 360 owner now has to buy another 360 ($500) just to get the HDMI connection to have 1080p, and the 360 HD DVD player($200) to play thier dvd's. Price total $700.

The gadgits are similar for each system, soon the PS3 library will be competitive, and they will have equal market share.

Fanboys try to kick each system down as much as they could. I have both, and thier both great. But I like the PS3 style controller much more. So it gets the edge. 

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 26, 2007, 11:11:21 AM

Halo 3........ Nuff said

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 26, 2007, 04:08:39 PM

The 360 is better simply because of the games. PS3 can't compete with the titles like Halo and Gears of War.

Isn't GTA4 only for 360 as well?

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

#9 : April 26, 2007, 04:14:30 PM

No, GTA4 is coming to the PS3...first at least.

Max Power

Starter

#10 : April 26, 2007, 04:36:51 PM

GTA4 comes out for both systems on the same day and has exclusive downloadable content only for the 360. It is also being built around the 360's architecture and ported to the PS3. If you buy systems for GTA then the 360 is probably your best bet this generation.

#11 : April 26, 2007, 04:38:37 PM

GTA4 comes out for both systems on the same day and has exclusive downloadable content only for the 360. It is also being built around the 360's architecture and ported to the PS3. If you buy systems for GTA then the 360 is probably your best bet this generation.
Shows how much I know :)

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 26, 2007, 08:04:54 PM

The 360 is better simply because of the games. PS3 can't compete with the titles like Halo and Gears of War.

Well to me personally, First Person Shooters are boring and monotonous. If you've played one, you've played them all. And that's the type of games the 360 has been geared around. Something like 39% of thier total game library is all FPS.  [banghead]

P.S. Give PS3 a year and it will have games that can compete with 360's titles.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 26, 2007, 09:29:38 PM

Well to me personally, First Person Shooters are boring and monotonous. If you've played one, you've played them all. And that's the type of games the 360 has been geared around. Something like 39% of thier total game library is all FPS.  [banghead]

P.S. Give PS3 a year and it will have games that can compete with 360's titles.
Halo 3

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Booker

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 26, 2007, 09:37:22 PM

Shoulda bought a PS3...

Why? Cuz you can't afford the $700 it cost to walk out with one? I have one, I've never thought it to be a waste of money. The games are getting better and the graphics are awesome. And I already get 1080p BD's and gaming. Every 360 owner now has to buy another 360 ($500) just to get the HDMI connection to have 1080p, and the 360 HD DVD player($200) to play thier dvd's. Price total $700.

The gadgits are similar for each system, soon the PS3 library will be competitive, and they will have equal market share.

Fanboys try to kick each system down as much as they could. I have both, and thier both great. But I like the PS3 style controller much more. So it gets the edge. 

LMAO, it's not the price. I can make that in a day of work. It's highly over rated. The games suck for it, the graphics are good, but not much better than the 360. I like Sony,but it's not worht the 700 dollars people are paying by far.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help me out please... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools