Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would Anyone be Annoyed if « previous next »
Page: 1

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

: April 26, 2007, 03:18:45 PM

CJ were takin by Detroit. or if Washington or Atl successfully traded up to get CJ. i would. just because of Detroit allways have to have the best WR in the draft. Washington allways has to win the offseason. and Atl is one of our Division rivals. I actually wouldnt mind if it was any other team but those 3 and Carolina too but unlikly. would anyone else be annoyed on draft day if that happend.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 26, 2007, 03:20:43 PM

Not really.  That'll still leave us Joe Thomas.  At this point I don't really care who we get so long as it's one of those.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 26, 2007, 03:22:30 PM

I'd be ecstatic if Atlanta got CJ but used all their good picks so they still have Wayne Gandy playing left tackle and Chauncey Davis playing defensive end.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 26, 2007, 03:23:43 PM

The only worry here, is that if Atlanta gets Calvin, that's a POSSIBLE high impact player going against our secondary... I fear he may make Vick look... dare I say... average.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 26, 2007, 03:26:18 PM

CJ were takin by Detroit.

Of course some will be annoyed.  The way they have nuzzled CJ's sack I think some will be close to suicidal.

Most of us don’t really either way because we get a good player no matter what, AND it is out of our control.

#5 : April 26, 2007, 03:28:50 PM

Would Anyone be Annoyed if there were no more of these draft scenario threads.  :D

#6 : April 26, 2007, 03:32:29 PM

I would be upset of Calvin...a waste of good talent in ATL

However I would be estatic if we could get Joe Thomas #1 and then follow that up with Ryan Kalil at 2a

Talk about a wall

LT-Joe Thomas
RG- Anthony Davis
C-Ryan Kalil
LG-Davin Joseph
RT-Luke Petitgout

Caddy would run fo 2,000 yards

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#7 : April 26, 2007, 03:33:01 PM

Would Anyone be Annoyed if there were no more of these draft scenario threads. :D

ZOMGWTFBBQKFCBLT! My life would be in echoing chaos, I may be forced to ... play... solitaire.

BucLord

Starter

#8 : April 26, 2007, 03:34:46 PM

However I would be estatic if we could get Joe Thomas #1 and then follow that up with Ryan Kalil at 2a

Talk about a wall

LT-Joe Thomas
RG- Anthony Davis
C-Ryan Kalil
LG-Davin Joseph
RT-Luke Petitgout

Yup, its that easy... sign a couple old injuried OL and draft 2 rookies, that'll turn out a 2000 yard rusher   ::)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Mellow

Starter

#9 : April 26, 2007, 03:37:18 PM

CJ were takin by Detroit.

Of course some will be annoyed. The way they have nuzzled CJ's sack I think some will be close to suicidal.

EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZACTLY!!

Actually, I'd be ecstatic if anyone were so stupid to trade up for a flippin' WR because it would mean they've been blinded by the hype and just made a bad football decision.  I just hope to god the Bucs don't fall into the same trap.

#10 : April 26, 2007, 04:30:26 PM

Talk about a wall

LT-Joe Thomas
RG- Anthony Davis
C-Ryan Kalil
LG-Davin Joseph
RT-Luke Petitgout

Yup, its that easy... sign a couple old injuried OL and draft 2 rookies, that'll turn out a 2000 yard rusher ::)

I am stretching a bit on the 2k yards but

we only signed 1 OL in that group and hes like 27... far from old

Kalil and Joe Thomas will be dominat linemen and better than what we had last year

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 26, 2007, 04:33:17 PM

Hell no, especially if Big Joey T is still there for the bucs.

I'd actually die laughing and ATL spent some picks to move up. Hey, you got the best WR in the Draft and who to throw him the ball?  ROFLMAO!

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would Anyone be Annoyed if « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools