Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nice article on FSU « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#15 : April 30, 2007, 09:18:09 AM

HaHahah!

Now you are starting to get it.  I have been playing you like a drum, giving you a taste of yourself and now you are whining!

Can't take your own medicine huh?

All the time all you do is brag about FSU this and FSU that, and knock UF all the time.  You did that ALL last year, all off-season, etc.  Even after UF SHUT YOU UP on the field you still took your cracks.

I find it MOST amusing to see that me poking at FSU is now getting to you.  I find it downright HILARIOUS to see you playing the "act like a champion" card.  Because we ALL know you NEVER take that route. 

I don't talk this way to ANY of my FSU friends.  I do however with you only because you have shown zero class or respect for UF or myself or UF fans since I have "known" you on these boards.  I find it comical that you like to dish it but can't take it.

Diminish those on the way back?  LMAO! You are the most disrespectful person I have ever come into contact with.  Maybe when you start heeding your own advice you will garner respect from others.  Until then I suspect you'll receive more of the same.  LMAO!

Thanks for the laugh!

Good luck to FSu this year.  I am sure they will have no problem improving on their 7-6 Emerald bowl wining season!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#16 : April 30, 2007, 11:30:06 AM

Playing?? HUH?  I post you respond..  Always fun for me!!

Whatever... burp!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nice article on FSU « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools