Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling All Prankster Gurus « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dmxatf23

Second String

#30 : April 27, 2007, 12:10:25 PM

FROZEN SHAVING GEL IN THE DESK DRAWER.

DONE AND DONE.

-chris

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 27, 2007, 01:39:47 PM

Find a road kill, scoop it into a ziplock bag and let it sit in the sun for a day or three. Then poke a couple holes in it and toss it in his car under the seat.

Poop in a baggie and leave it on his desk. Make sure to leave some smear on the outside of the  bag.

Pee in a small tupperware bottle and slowly feed it to him in his daily drink.

Superglue the mouse to the desk.

Poop in his coffee mug.

Thumb tacks on his chair.

Rearrange all the keys on the keyboard.

Lock out his NT account with consecutive wrong passwords (over and over and over and over).

Grind up dried dog poo and make him some fresh coffee with it.

Depending on how much you hate this person, you could let the air out of his tires, have his car towed, report it stolen, etc...

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 27, 2007, 02:49:17 PM

A friend of mine sent me an email with embedded code a few years ago.  When I tried the view the email it took over my PC and displayed a full screen picture of a man getting a BJ from a large Carp.   :o

I crapped myself because my monitor was viewable by anyone going to the restrooms or coffee machines.    I had to power down the PC an monitor to get rid of it. 

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 27, 2007, 02:52:49 PM

A friend of mine sent me an email with embedded code a few years ago. When I tried the view the email it took over my PC and displayed a full screen picture of a man getting a BJ from a large Carp. :o

I crapped myself because my monitor was viewable by anyone going to the restrooms or coffee machines. I had to power down the PC an monitor to get rid of it.

LOL

This thread is GREAT

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 27, 2007, 02:56:20 PM

It is funny now for but at the time I nearly died.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 27, 2007, 03:05:21 PM

A BJ from a large carp

I can't say that without laughing

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 27, 2007, 03:08:28 PM

A BJ from a large carp

You should have seen the picture.    :o

I think he got it off a site called sickstuff.com, not sure if it is still running.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 27, 2007, 03:14:30 PM

A BJ from a large carp

You should have seen the picture.  :o

I think he got it off a site called sickstuff.com, not sure if it is still running.
Well, saying it and laughing is one thing.......

Not sure if it is something that I want to see, but in the most heterosexual, yet sick way possible, you have peaked my curiosity. Not to mention a dude getting head from a freaking carp is something that I would love to impose upon many people.

I'm at work though. Hopefully, for my and many others' sake, I will forget about this before I get home.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 27, 2007, 04:07:28 PM

oh.....
my........
goodness..........

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 27, 2007, 04:09:29 PM

oh.....
my........
goodness..........

Not the words I used at the time.   ;)

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 27, 2007, 04:19:16 PM

oh.....
my........
goodness..........

Not the words I used at the time.   ;)

I imagine not. Being that I shave my head, I would have probably looked like a tomato at the time if I were you. That has to be the worst prank I've ever heard of.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 28, 2007, 08:24:25 PM

we did one on friday to a guy that to be honest we dont like....

hes been gone for 2 days and left crap out everywhere....so we went and took about hundred and fifty post its....and completely covered his computer and chair.....then we took hole punches...and put them under everything....he opens anthying or moves anything they will go everywhere...

we also installed a program on his computer thats called drunk mouse.....basically randomly it moves his mouse pointer randomly...

so he will move his mouse to an icon......and the icon will move off to the right....

hilarious thing was....we did the mouse thing on monday of last week....HE DIDNT NOTICE!!! hes that out of it.

anyways he will be gone soon....we hope....(normally im not that way with people) but this guy is real jerk ...wont take guidance from anybody...sleeps at his desk...doesnt do what hes supposed to...etc...

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#42 : April 29, 2007, 08:03:31 PM

all great stuff!!! I did the prank Illuminator suggested and it worked like a charm. The dude even called IT tech support to fix his computer cause he thought all his files etc were lost. ROFLMAO!!!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling All Prankster Gurus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools