Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *** Offical Its Draft Weekend what are you Drinking *** « previous next »
Page: 1 2

matt

Starter

: April 27, 2007, 06:43:05 PM

As I stated in the other thread, Bud Light for beer and Cottage Inn for pizza. Although maybe I'll buy a sixer of Oberon: http://www.bellsbeer.com/branddetail.asp?BrandID=7

That **CENSORED** is pretty good. It's seasonal, from about April to October. The best part? It IS available in Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties, distributed by J.J. Taylor Distributing. I highly recommend it. It's compared to Blue Moon, but I've never had Blue Moon, so I couldn't say for sure.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 27, 2007, 06:31:18 PM

I will probably have a few ( no more than 3 >:( ) Miller Lites....got to drive back from Champs so I can't go crazy.
It's looking more and more like I will not be able to make the get together, but if I do, I will be limited to 3-4 myself.

If I do go, I will bring my breathalyzer......... Just to be on the safe side ;)

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 27, 2007, 04:52:17 PM

I will probably have a few ( no more than 3  >:( ) Miller Lites....got to drive back from Champs so I can't go crazy.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 27, 2007, 04:51:11 PM

Well, you're not a tiger....... Are you?

Nope, but I thought the tiger was part of what he was... eh.. nevermind.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 27, 2007, 04:47:21 PM

Happy birthday brother

Thanks matt. Appreciate that.

Hope that elephant isn't giving me a present... :(

Well, you're not a tiger....... Are you?

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

gruber

Pro Bowler

#5 : April 27, 2007, 11:27:46 AM

First things first guys a thread can not be deemed offical unless it has a minimum of 3*** on each side. ~~~ --- <<<>>>> are not acceptable by any means.

Karen I appreciate your enthusiasm and eagerness, but Wendsday, even I have limits.

Now to everyone posting mockdrafts. Those are about as enjoyable to read as someones fantasy baseballteam.

Now without further ado to the drinking thread.

It has now become tradition to have the draft party at my buddies house ( a Giant fan ) and this is what will be consumed for libations. First a formost I 'd give up breathing if I could just swim like a fish in a tank of this UFO. Hands down my favorite Beer ever. To mix things up there will be many types of martinins. My bud likes making the sweeter ones but they still put a good wacker on. He'll probally be making choc Banna martinis and I'll bring some cappucino martinis or time travlers as  like to call him. There is also a rumour floating that this year the Margaritias will be flowing ( I'll be thinking of you karen). I'll probally skip those and go right for the silver patron shots.

As for the menu..  we'll start out with various dips taco,crab,spinach etc. Those are to be followed by clams on the half shell and crab cakes and then a couple of ny strips to finsh of the day. Maybe a nice cigar and everything will make for a nice day.

Whats everyone else drinking eating and doing. Remember Karens did'nt count!!!!!!

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 27, 2007, 11:49:29 AM

A few of my buddies are coming to the house tommorow. I'm BBQ'n some BB Ribs, and some 1/4 chicken.

It's gonna be tequila shots, beer, and more tequila shots, especially after we draft CJ.

Then we're tee'n off Nine at Feather Sound at 4pm.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

gruber

Pro Bowler

#7 : April 27, 2007, 12:02:24 PM

BucJam  sadly i don't see Cj still there a 4. I'd really like to trade down and take Okeyo (sp) or Carrikker  and I'm not trying to copy off the fab5.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#8 : April 27, 2007, 12:03:05 PM

Damn, Gruber, I wish you lived closer to me. You know how to do it up right!!! I'll be at Champps for the PR Draft Party and I hope like hell they have either New Castle Ale or Bass Ale. After the party I have some Old Speckled Hen in the fridge that's been calling my name since about 11 this morning.

gruber

Pro Bowler

#9 : April 27, 2007, 12:08:58 PM

Groov I  wish I could get down and hang with everyone at Champs, sounds like a real fun time.

original

Pro Bowler

#10 : April 27, 2007, 12:09:49 PM

It will be good ole sweet tea for me, since I am now a family man.  The grill we be going and meat will be cooked.  Which ones?  Steak, Shrimp, Brads, Some hot dogs and some burgers.  Ribs will be in the smoker from early on in the morning for supper.  I'll make homeade coleslaw and my wife will make some salads.  lets get the party started.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 27, 2007, 12:37:24 PM

Hoping to make it to Champp's. If so, Patron and either Yuengling, Bass, or Miller Lite with friends from PR.

Otherwise......... Lord only knows

#12 : April 27, 2007, 12:42:31 PM

I'll be drinking the kool aid this weekend. I'm hoping we draft Joe Thomas, but I'm one of the few who has a lot of faith in this FO in both evaluating talent and knowing who's right for their systems. So I'll be happy with most anyone they pick. I kind of hope it's not Alan Branch or Laron Landry though.

Trying to get back in shape, no alcoholic beverages for me. Atleast not until the big 21st birthday next month (hopefully)

gruber

Pro Bowler

#13 : April 27, 2007, 12:45:28 PM

Mattewbug   what type of Patron do you like? The cafe xo is awsome also. Nothing better than caffeine and alcohol

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 27, 2007, 12:51:26 PM

Mattewbug what type of Patron do you like? The cafe xo is awsome also. Nothing better than caffeine and alcohol
I am no connoisseur (sp?)
I walk up to the bartender, and ask for Patron. He/She gives it to me, I drink it, and it helps to make me drunk.

Maybe you could edumacate me sometime.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *** Offical Its Draft Weekend what are you Drinking *** « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools