Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *** Offical Its Draft Weekend what are you Drinking *** « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 27, 2007, 12:59:45 PM

Patron Gold is OK...the Silver is for chicks.

I personally like Partida Reposada. It's the best shot tequila, expensive though, around $65 a bottle. But it's easy to drink and all the girls love it  ;D

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 27, 2007, 01:02:31 PM

Partida Reposada
Noted......

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 27, 2007, 01:17:20 PM

Partida Reposada
Noted......

Hey man sorry I misspoken.

It's Partida Anejo that I enjoy the most. If you don't want to pay $65 a bottle of Partida Anejo, you can get the Partida Reposado for $49.99 at most places.

Thier both great tequila's for the money. I just enjoy a more golden tequila over the blanco (White, Clear) verieties. They have more flavor.

gruber

Pro Bowler

#18 : April 27, 2007, 01:19:36 PM

Bucjam  well then buy my a skirt because I love the silver. I'll definately give the Partida a shot this weekend. I had never heard of it , thanks.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 27, 2007, 02:38:53 PM

Bucjam  well then buy my a skirt because I love the silver. I'll definately give the Partida a shot this weekend. I had never heard of it , thanks.

LOL...No pun was intended...Yea try it bro it's good stuff.

Either one man, both are very easy to drink. I just like the Gold Anejo because it's the smoothiest gold tequila I've had, and I enjoy the flavor of Gold over Silver. If you prefer silver go with the Partida Reposado or Partida Blanco. Both are around $49.99 at your local grocery's liquer store on the top shelf.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 27, 2007, 03:29:42 PM

I probably won't be drinking till after the draft, considering it starts at 9am here, but it's also my dreaded birthday, so in addition to the Bud Lights and Jaeger bombs I usually partake in at the local, I'll probably be treated to everything under the sun by my buds and budettes Saturday evening.

I better eat something.

BTW, Jam, there's a tequila call Corrallejo, comes in long, skinny bottles, red, white or blue. Smoothest tequila I've ever tasted this side of Las Trancas, which never made it out of Mexico, but cost $6 a shot down in Rosarito. Only 100,000 bottles ever made. Expensive as hell, but smooooooooooooth...

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 27, 2007, 03:29:57 PM

I haven't decided yet.  As you all know, it's a very difficult decision.  What if I was meant to drink Killian's but I choose Miller Lite instead?  We could end up drafting Jared Zabransky with the 4th overall pick!  I'm going to weigh this decision carefully, and I urge you all to do the same.  

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 27, 2007, 03:36:51 PM

I probably won't be drinking till after the draft, considering it starts at 9am here, but it's also my dreaded birthday, so in addition to the Bud Lights and Jaeger bombs I usually partake in at the local, I'll probably be treated to everything under the sun by my buds and budettes Saturday evening.

I better eat something.

BTW, Jam, there's a tequila call Corrallejo, comes in long, skinny bottles, red, white or blue. Smoothest tequila I've ever tasted this side of Las Trancas, which never made it out of Mexico, but cost $6 a shot down in Rosarito. Only 100,000 bottles ever made. Expensive as hell, but smooooooooooooth...

Happy birthday brother

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 27, 2007, 04:15:14 PM

Happy birthday brother

Thanks matt. Appreciate that.

Hope that elephant isn't giving me a present...  :(

captain jack

Pro Bowler
#24 : April 27, 2007, 10:42:00 PM

Yuengling Lager. I'm trying to save some for tomorrow, though. HEY! Tomorrow is only 1 hr, 18 mins away!!!!!!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 27, 2007, 11:03:49 PM

Yuengling is a great beer. I haven't drank it in a while though. I've been on this Abt 12 swing. You can get it at Beers of The World on Gulf to Bay in Clearwater. I love that stuff. It taste awesome and it's like 12.5% alchohol content. It'll get ya drunk...fast.

captain jack

Pro Bowler
#26 : April 27, 2007, 11:25:32 PM

Yeah, it also evaporates like crazy...........half a case gone.....

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 27, 2007, 11:34:41 PM

Shoot the 32oz bottles of Abt 12 is $8 a bottle. I get 4 and drink 3-4 in a night. In a nice beer glass of course.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *** Offical Its Draft Weekend what are you Drinking *** « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools