Boards > The Red Board

Run & Rush!

(1/2) > >>

BucsGuru:
We have got to stick to running the ball and rushing Eli to win this game.  I am so tired of the thousands of offensive shifts that fool nobody!  Gruden needs to change HIS offense to Grads strengths and the guy will do fine.  Why not try running the option with this guy some?  Also, The last time I checked, a no huddle or huury up offense does wonders against a strong defense like the Giants have.  GO BUCS!!!!!!!!

InChuckyITrust:
why would we stick to unning?  This is one of the stupidest posts, no offense.  We didnt move the ball until we started throwing?  Grudens offense IS based around Bruce's strength.  Get a clue

BucsGuru:
Awesome post ICIT!  Get your head out of the coaches butt and try to be a realist.  Put pressure on Eli and run the ball! 

InChuckyITrust:

--- Quote from: BucsGuru on October 29, 2006, 03:00:22 PM ---Awesome post ICIT! Get your head out of the coaches butt and try to be a realist. Put pressure on Eli and run the ball!

--- End quote ---
You are truely ignorant.

Illuminator:
I agree with The Guru. Averaging .8 yards per carry, if we run the ball 30 times we could have 24 yards. Fire Gruden and hire The Guru!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version