Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good read: Gaines Adams, The Silent Aggressor « previous next »
Page: 1

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: April 28, 2007, 09:06:50 PM

With Adams 40 time being clocked at 4.66 that has to be the fastest DE to be drafted in along long time

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 28, 2007, 02:38:00 PM

http://news.tradingcharts.com/futures/9/1/92274219.html

#2 : April 28, 2007, 02:41:35 PM

Very nice read.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 28, 2007, 02:42:28 PM

Yes, makes me even happier that we have him..

Way to go FO..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 28, 2007, 02:53:38 PM

Isn't it great how grounded, even-keeled and emotionally mature this guy is? Next to QB, a top pass-rushing DE may be the most important player on your team.

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#5 : April 28, 2007, 03:34:25 PM

Thanks for the article DTG; my personal wants went JT/CJ/Trade down, but I am definitely warming up to this kid and will be giving him an honest chance before considering it a disappointment or getting caught up in "what-might-have-been's".

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 28, 2007, 08:31:15 PM

Isn't it great how grounded, even-keeled and emotionally mature this guy is? Next to QB, a top pass-rushing DE may be the most important player on your team.

you are absolutely correct.  that is why i dont understand why many are disappointed with this pick.  adams is a great pass rusher and fills a premium position.  nuff said. 

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 28, 2007, 08:37:30 PM

I can finally get pressure on Vick, on Madden. Rice and Spires just don't cut it

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#8 : April 28, 2007, 08:45:23 PM

I can finally get pressure on Vick, on Madden.Rice and Spires just don't cut it

Lol!!!
Man, what a day.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good read: Gaines Adams, The Silent Aggressor « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools