Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I officially have no faith in Gruden/Allen. They need to go. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

: April 28, 2007, 03:48:18 PM

With another poor draft pick it is time to face facts. These guys have no idea what they are doing come draft day. They have no idea how to wheel and deal and it appears they are not liked enough or respected enough for other teams to deal with them. Calvin Johnson was our biggest need and we blew it again. I don't know why I thought it would be any different. My TV is officially in the danger zone. We better get Dwayne Jarret in the 2nd round if he's there. We do that and my tv can breath a si of relief.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 28, 2007, 03:49:13 PM

With another poor draft pick it is time to face facts. These guys have no idea what they are doing come draft day. They have no idea how to wheel and deal and it appears they are not liked enough or respected enough for other teams to deal with them. Calvin Johnson was our biggest need and we blew it again. I don't know why I thought it would be any different. My TV is officially in the danger zone. We better get Dwayne Jarret in the 2nd round if he's there. We do that and my tv can breath a si of relief.

Click.

#2 : April 28, 2007, 03:50:22 PM

You mean it wasn't official before?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 28, 2007, 03:51:16 PM

Should Monte be fired too? Monte thinks Adams is the best defensive guy in the draft.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 28, 2007, 03:51:24 PM

Biggest need is WR?  Are you on drugs?

Who would you have picked?  With glaring needs on Defense, you would've traded away "X" to get CJ?  Give me a break.

And I'm glad you've thrown in the towel on this draft already.  What are we... 1 pick into it?  Geez.  Get a life.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 28, 2007, 03:51:31 PM

You mean it wasn't official before?

ROFLMAO   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

#6 : April 28, 2007, 03:52:28 PM

:( :( :( :(

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#7 : April 28, 2007, 03:52:36 PM

You don't know anything, BornaBuc.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#8 : April 28, 2007, 03:52:40 PM

So your cool with investing a 30 million dollar signing bonus, the 4th, 35th, and 64th picks in Calvin Johnson?

Look.. we havent had premium picks for a while now.. thats just stupid to give all that up.

Buc31

Starter

#9 : April 28, 2007, 03:53:23 PM

I mean...I hear CJ was so good he could play LE so I feel your pain!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#10 : April 28, 2007, 03:54:10 PM

LOL.

DE is a greater need than WR.  Why should we sell the farm for one guy?  

The stupidest thing we could have done was trade both 2nd rounders + more for CJ.  

I am happy we stayed put.  

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 28, 2007, 03:54:42 PM

Click Click.. 

You are not a Buc fan  Just a Gruden hater..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Swolf

Practice Squad

#12 : April 28, 2007, 03:54:51 PM

I have to agree here, although it wasn't the biggest need (Safety,but were to high up the board to get), we have to pick a WR with the 2a pick. we are one injury away from not scoring anything this year. If Galloway gets hurt our season is done. By the way I actually support Gruden but starting to waiver

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 28, 2007, 03:55:57 PM

Sigh

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#14 : April 28, 2007, 03:56:59 PM

Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I officially have no faith in Gruden/Allen. They need to go. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools