Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I officially have no faith in Gruden/Allen. They need to go. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#135 : July 27, 2007, 05:37:28 PM

Well done Boid, well done.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#136 : July 27, 2007, 05:41:03 PM

Why in the hell do you need two seperate threads to spread your ignorance?

We all stopped listening to you when you posted your first thread of idiocy. See http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=11635.0

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#137 : July 27, 2007, 05:47:31 PM

There are tons ... it's the only thing he can talk about ... you'll find very little discussion from him on any other topic.  He only comes here to spew his hatred for Gruden and Allen.  It's been that way since day one.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#138 : July 27, 2007, 05:48:36 PM

That offensive line sounds like crap. Trueblood can't pass protect for **CENSORED**e, Joseph is not a top flight guard, Buenning is coming off an injury, and we'll have a rookie center. Great, sounds like another crap year running and throwing the ball and probably another injury to Caddy. Besides the fact that we have no success running to the right side as it is, let's add a rookie center to the mix. Brilliant! He won't beat out Wade anyway so there goes our 2nd round pick sitting on the bench. Great, again, our record sucked last year because of choices like these. I'm glad you agree with these suck decisions. You must like losing.

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL

Do you see a pattern. Take the whining someplace else.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#139 : July 27, 2007, 05:49:09 PM

I bet he is a little PMI/Chronic chronie over there on the TBBBB

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#140 : July 27, 2007, 05:51:25 PM

Actually, Chronic has been playing nice.  I mean, I am all for some flaming, but to blatantly be a nuisance is not called for.  Chronic is actually trying to engage in some decent posts.

Of course, he can always revert to calling people Nancy, or SUsie for disagreeing with his opinion.  BEcause that is what they are used to at the TBBBB.  They like playing "fishing" games, and that is what makes that board look like amateur night at times.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#141 : July 27, 2007, 06:18:53 PM

At Times???? That board is consistant with being the ultimate soup nazi's. God forbid you say dam and thats bypassing the sensor and you get 3 months. Insults on others when Chronic does it never is acted upon. He is a stoogie for the Mods I believe. Otherwise he should have been banned a long time ago.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#142 : July 27, 2007, 06:30:05 PM

We all stopped listening to you when you posted your first thread of idiocy. See http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=11635.0
Ask MJS, he's the one who went back 3 months to find it.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#143 : July 27, 2007, 06:34:45 PM

So you officially have no faith in Gruden/Allen.

Well OK so since it is official that you are not an official what officially difference does it matter what your official thoughts officially make.
P.S. This official question is submitted on this unofficial thread for the purpose of getting an unofficial answer to this more then official question for the benefit of the official Board on this most important official website that officially has the best coverage of the official tampa bay Buccaneers

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#144 : July 27, 2007, 06:36:48 PM

Ask MJS, he's the one who went back 3 months to find it.

I just thought all the newbies should get a feel for BurnaBuc's MO.

BTW - learned to trawl old posts from you oh great one.   :P

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#145 : July 27, 2007, 06:40:18 PM

So you officially have no faith in Gruden/Allen.

Well OK so since it is official that you are not an official what officially difference does it matter what your official thoughts officially make.
P.S. This official question is submitted on this unofficial thread for the purpose of getting an unofficial answer to this more then official question for the benefit of the official Board on this most important official website that officially has the best coverage of the official tampa bay Buccaneers

Just asking

#146 : July 27, 2007, 07:50:55 PM

Actually, Chronic has been playing nice.  I mean, I am all for some flaming, but to blatantly be a nuisance is not called for.  Chronic is actually trying to engage in some decent posts.

Of course, he can always revert to calling people Nancy, or SUsie for disagreeing with his opinion.  BEcause that is what they are used to at the TBBBB.  They like playing "fishing" games, and that is what makes that board look like amateur night at times.

He tried to engage in football discussions for a brief period but quickly went back to his old self. It doesn't matter now, he's banned anyway

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#147 : July 27, 2007, 07:58:37 PM

Actually, Chronic has been playing nice. I mean, I am all for some flaming, but to blatantly be a nuisance is not called for. Chronic is actually trying to engage in some decent posts.

Of course, he can always revert to calling people Nancy, or SUsie for disagreeing with his opinion. BEcause that is what they are used to at the TBBBB. They like playing "fishing" games, and that is what makes that board look like amateur night at times.

It doesn't matter now, he's banned anyway

why am i learning of this now? we should have a celebratory thread. I wanna see how he got banned!!

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I officially have no faith in Gruden/Allen. They need to go. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools