Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I officially have no faith in Gruden/Allen. They need to go. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 28, 2007, 03:57:33 PM

"Crickets"

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

Cheers

Pro Bowler

#16 : April 28, 2007, 03:57:41 PM

Fire Monte! Sell the Bucs. The sky is falling. ::)

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 28, 2007, 03:59:29 PM

Lord, help us all

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 28, 2007, 04:00:10 PM

Bornabum

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#19 : April 28, 2007, 04:00:37 PM

Bornabuc, weren't you the girl all over Winston"I didn't sniff the field" Justice's crotch last season. Remember this quote you made last year. "The Buccs just drafted some 6th round QB who won't see training camp." Your knowledge is overflowing.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 28, 2007, 04:01:13 PM

Go back to years past. In my mind they are doing the same thing they've done since they got here. Draft the wrong guys and miss opportunities to move up or move down to get the right people. That's what I'm saying.

I would have moved up to get Johnson, YES!!! We don't have a glaring need at DE. Not one that big enough to use the #4 pick on. We have aging Galloway, bust Clayton, and...? Exactly why we needed Johnson. All I can say is at least we didn't draft Quinn. If a deal was unable to be made for Johnson and I had to pick someone else, first I would have tried to trade down and if that wasn't possible I would have picked...Ted Ginn, JR especially if we could have traded down or LaRon Landry. We're so weak at safety I think I could be a backup.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 28, 2007, 04:01:34 PM

No there are like 2 -3 posters that will bash anything and spin anything that is Gruden..

Ignore them..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 28, 2007, 04:02:36 PM

No there are like 2 -3 posters that will bash anything and spin anything that is Gruden..

Ignore them..

Where is Karen today.   ???

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 28, 2007, 04:03:06 PM

click

PoorRichard

Starter

#24 : April 28, 2007, 04:03:30 PM

With another poor draft pick it is time to face facts. These guys have no idea what they are doing come draft day. They have no idea how to wheel and deal and it appears they are not liked enough or respected enough for other teams to deal with them. Calvin Johnson was our biggest need and we blew it again. I don't know why I thought it would be any different. My TV is officially in the danger zone. We better get Dwayne Jarret in the 2nd round if he's there. We do that and my tv can breath a si of relief.

Born, its pretty clear you don't know whats going on. With all due respect, if you think WR was this teams biggest need then you need to put down the pipe. Clearly, pass rush and defense are this teams biggest problems. They picked up an OT, QB, and LB that will all start and improve this team. They need DL and DB above all else.

Your post doesn't make sense. The implication is that Detroit would have cut us a discount if Allen and Gruden were respected?? Is Matt Millen respected?? Detroit obviously wanted both our 2's and possibly next years 1 according to some for CJ. If you think that is 'wheeling and dealing' then there is no help for you.

Adams is a solid pick that will grow into Simeon's position. Now if they can get a safety and another lineman this will be a good day.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 28, 2007, 04:05:02 PM

Go back to years past. In my mind they are doing the same thing they've done since they got here. Draft the wrong guys and miss opportunities to move up or move down to get the right people. That's what I'm saying.

Yeah, because every team ahead of them wanted to move down and every team below them wanted to move up. So the Bucs could have actually moved to any position in the first round for virtually no cost whatsoever.

Learn the game and then get back to us.

#26 : April 28, 2007, 04:06:04 PM

Go back to years past.

As you wished, I've gone back to years past. I'm looking around and what do I see? Hmm... there's some nitwit an a never ending Shaun King crusade. When I get back to the present, remind me to pay no attention to this raving imbecile. What was him name again? Oh yeah, Bornabuc.

PoorRichard

Starter

#27 : April 28, 2007, 04:06:30 PM

I would have moved up to get Johnson, YES!!! We don't have a glaring need at DE. Not one that big enough to use the #4 pick on. We have aging Galloway, bust Clayton, and...? Exactly why we needed Johnson. All I can say is at least we didn't draft Quinn. If a deal was unable to be made for Johnson and I had to pick someone else, first I would have tried to trade down and if that wasn't possible I would have picked...Ted Ginn, JR especially if we could have traded down or LaRon Landry. We're so weak at safety I think I could be a backup.

Trade down?? If you didn't notice no team in the top 10 traded out of their spot. In plain english that means there was no team outside of 10 willing to pay the price. It takes 2 to tango. Besides, Ginn was by far the worst pick of the draft to this point. He would have been the biggest bust ever if we picked him at 4.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 28, 2007, 04:07:42 PM

Bornabuc, weren't you the girl all over Winston"I didn't sniff the field" Justice's crotch last season. Remember this quote you made last year. "The Buccs just drafted some 6th round QB who won't see training camp." You knowledge is overflowing.

No, actually I was not all over him. I wanted McNeill after we should have traded down with Pittsburgh. That's what I wanted and another reason I have no faith in this non-brain trust. 3 drafts ago I wanted Steven Jackson, two drafts ago Mike Williams(I'll admit it) and last year I wanted either McNeill. Guard was not our biggest need last year. Why do I bother. You guys are still just going to slurp up the coolaid.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Cheers

Pro Bowler

#29 : April 28, 2007, 04:09:44 PM

What you are suggesting would have put us back into the hell we just climbed out of.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I officially have no faith in Gruden/Allen. They need to go. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools