Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now that we've given up... « previous next »
Page: 1

gone

Hall of Famer
: October 29, 2006, 03:50:18 PM

3 min to go but we've surrendered..
Its fair to say Mahan needs to go...
EVERYBODY sucked today on offense.
Grads played like Boid thinks he plays every game
Galloway doesn't care
Simms was SMILING on the sidelines.
Disgusting overall

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 29, 2006, 03:53:48 PM

Hey Caradoc, you forgot to mention the genius play calling today?  Why?  It was outstanding wasn't it!

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 29, 2006, 04:05:05 PM

Nothing wrong with the Play Calling. The Offense were a total joke today (again). The D more than held their own.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

simms22

Second String

#3 : October 29, 2006, 04:09:04 PM

Gradkowskis accuracy was suspect in this game, as was basically our whole offense.  I dont understand only running 10 times, thats asking way too much from a rookie. Is simms supposed to have an angry face? I saw many of our players smiling throughout the game ( who actually had some effect on the game unlike simms).

gone

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 29, 2006, 04:45:14 PM

Play calling was suspect at best.  But the running game was worse.  The only time we moved the ball at all was passing it.  And when we were passing we lookied like a High school team.

#5 : October 29, 2006, 04:48:38 PM

Why call the run when you aren't going anyplace?  And don't blame the QB today.  Three drops, including one for a TD (Clayton).  Alligator arms Galloway made a sneak return appearance today.  What more do you expect from your rookie 6th round QB going against one of the better pass rushes in the NFL?  Be realistic folks. 

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 29, 2006, 04:55:21 PM

And don't blame the QB today.  Three drops, including one for a TD (Clayton).  Alligator arms Galloway made a sneak return appearance today. 

Spot On...AND if you can't see the chemistry between him and Gruden you must be blind, stupid OR both.  Grads is our starting QB and he will probably be starting next season.

There was six drops today, plus Clayton and Caddy fumbling the ball.  Grads hit Galloway twice and Clayton in the endzone on deep passes, but they dropped all three.   [banghead]  Grads played like a rookie QB but without the turnovers.

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 29, 2006, 05:23:52 PM

Why call the run when you aren't going anyplace?  And don't blame the QB today.  Three drops, including one for a TD (Clayton).  Alligator arms Galloway made a sneak return appearance today.  What more do you expect from your rookie 6th round QB going against one of the better pass rushes in the NFL?  Be realistic folks. 

Love Grads' here, but I'm not a homer.  He was screwed by the worst performance this year by the OL, and by the drops by the wideouts.  But he blew a bunch of passes all by himself too...

Badabingnrt

Starter

#8 : October 29, 2006, 05:26:24 PM

yeah you could question some of the play calling, but people have got to get off Gruden's case.

Gruden calls a running play on 3rd and 1.  Let me ask you who's more at fault?  Cadillac and the offensive line or Jon Gruden?

The following play was a bone head play call by Gruden, and I agree he needs to step it up with the calls, but it's NOT GRUDEN'S FAULT that Cadillac loves -1 yard runs and that Galloway and Clayton forgot their game faces today.

Get off it's case.  It sickens me with all these Dungy loving Gruden Haters.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 29, 2006, 05:46:29 PM

excellent post by Prefer and MJS

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#10 : October 29, 2006, 07:43:11 PM

And don't blame the QB today.  Three drops, including one for a TD (Clayton).  Alligator arms Galloway made a sneak return appearance today. 

Spot On...AND if you can't see the chemistry between him and Gruden you must be blind, stupid OR both. Grads is our starting QB and he will probably be starting next season.

There was six drops today, plus Clayton and Caddy fumbling the ball. Grads hit Galloway twice and Clayton in the endzone on deep passes, but they dropped all three. [banghead] Grads played like a rookie QB but without the turnovers.
not to mention Becht fumbling and G-Way recovering
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now that we've given up... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools