Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kudos to Front Office...so far « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 28, 2007, 08:19:41 PM

We're fine with Clayton and Stovall??!? Have you watched the Buccaneers play or are you just going by draft position?

Our OL has played horribly. We had a rookie QB playing in fear of his life because he didn't have time to throw the football. The loss of Mahan made drafting a versatile G/T in Sears imperative.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 28, 2007, 08:30:16 PM

We're fine with Clayton and Stovall??!? Have you watched the Buccaneers play or are you just going by draft position?

Our OL has played horribly. We had a rookie QB playing in fear of his life because he didn't have time to throw the football. The loss of Mahan made drafting a versatile G/T in Sears imperative.
So sears is our non starting tweener depth guy?

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#17 : April 28, 2007, 08:31:40 PM

dude, I'm all for the FO but that was a BIG TIME BAD PICK.

We could have had a VERY good center in Kalil and if you can't see that then...

Sears is a phenomenal offensive lineman, and the pick does make some sense considering his run-blocking ability and his versatility, as opposed to Kalil who isnt overly dominant and is strictly a center.

#18 : April 28, 2007, 08:46:59 PM

I dunno, I'z think we got a pretty good DE and our future LG if danny buenning moves to C. i'm pretty happy with the fo's work today.

MHShoops

Rookie

#19 : April 28, 2007, 08:54:20 PM

Sears won't play tackle in the NFL but he should be a decent guard.

whobdis

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 28, 2007, 08:57:19 PM

Granted I too wanted Kalil, 'ville, but I can also see that Kalil is STILL on the boad long after the Bucs pick.

Kalil is still on the board so obviously he's not the pick many of us thought. We've picked positions of need
so far so I'd like to see a safety next but I don't know enough about the guys remaining.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kudos to Front Office...so far « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools