Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I KNEW IT « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

simms22

Second String

#45 : October 29, 2006, 07:52:55 PM

Last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion which is what everyone is voicing--there's no way to prove something that hasn't happened. But you are foolish if you think Grads has shown anything. The only thing I see now is a team in disarray & a HC with NO answers.
he's shown the fact that in more games + pass attempts that he doesn't throw 7 INTs to 1 TD like your boy
that was two games, not saying that simms is better or anything, but those were two games against two good defenses. The carolina game i mean if he really did hurt his spleen in the first quarter then of course he was going to struggle(although he did give us a chance to win but the defense couldnt hold). Simms had a solid year before yet you dont seem to be factoring that in. 2 games dont sum up a players career and potential (cough Big Ben cough).

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#46 : October 29, 2006, 09:39:54 PM

How many games has Simms played in the NFL?

And Grads?

Wake up.

Obviously, to any thinking person, the jury is still out on whether Grads will prosper here.
But to be making any sort of judgement after 4 games is just ignorant.
But just because he is a rookie doesn't mean his jock washers can't admit he sucked today. Does anyone disagree that he sucked today???? Whether he is in his 1st game or his 100th game, you can't change the fact he sucked today.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#47 : October 29, 2006, 09:41:15 PM

to me Grads is more exciting than Simms, Grad can make plays with his feet or arm,
He can???? Where were all those plays today???

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 29, 2006, 09:45:02 PM

to me Grads is more exciting than Simms, Grad can make plays with his feet or arm,

43 yard pass to Galloway - DROPPED
27 yard pass to Galloway - DROPPED
32 TD pass to Clayton - DROPPED
25 yard pass to Galloway - PI on Becht
4th down completion - Clayton fumbles the ball

Grads was average today but what do you expect on the road in those conditions.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#49 : October 29, 2006, 09:48:01 PM

43 yard pass to Galloway - DROPPED
27 yard pass to Galloway - DROPPED
25 TD pass to Clayton - DROPPED
25 yard pass to Galloway - PI on Becht
4th down completion - Clayton fumbles the ball

Grads was average today but what do you expect on the road in those conditions.
LOL, 5 plays???? what the hell is that. So if they catch those passes, what his rating then 9.6?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 29, 2006, 09:50:51 PM

LOL, 5 plays???? what the hell is that. So if they catch those passes, what his rating then 9.6?

Well my friend those 5 plays would have been one TD, and four trips to the redzone, so lets say another TD and three FGs.....enough for a WIN.   ;)

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#51 : October 29, 2006, 09:52:45 PM

Well my friend those 5 plays would have been one TD, and four trips to the redzone, so lets say another TD and three FGs.....enough for a WIN.   ;)
Did you get your crystal ball on sale?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 29, 2006, 09:54:24 PM

well Clayton was in the endzone, so that was a TD.  Who knows how we would have done with a 1st down on the 9, 15, 18 and 27 yard lines.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#53 : October 29, 2006, 09:57:32 PM

well Clayton was in the endzone, so that was a TD.  Who knows how we would have done with a 1st down on the 9, 15, 18 and 27 yard lines.
Well, if you go with probabilities, and trends. The Buccs would have stalled in the red zone, and Bryany probably would have gone 2 for 4 in that wind.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#54 : October 29, 2006, 10:00:20 PM

Well, if you go with probabilities, and trends. The Buccs would have stalled in the red zone, and Bryany probably would have gone 2 for 4 in that wind.

Actually Grads has been fairly good in the redzone...now getting there is another matter. 

BTW - all four attempts would have been with the wind.

#55 : October 29, 2006, 10:02:17 PM

i knew gradkowski would suck...people got all happy cause he did good in ONE game but he is still a rookie and hes terrible!!! i dont care what anyone says but Simms can do a better job....lets just hope he comes back!

We saw nothing from Simms this year to give that statement any credibility,

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#56 : October 29, 2006, 10:12:31 PM

Simms would have gotten beat by a Pop Warner team from Mobile this season.  They would have batted down his passes to.  Gruden gets the blame for Simms as well.  Simms looked great last season and then we go and pour out more plays for him to learn than the rest of the league combined, and we get a fried brained QB.  Then we don't test him in preseason.  Then when it isn't working, we don't change one single thing!  I say keep Simms, trade Gruden!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#57 : October 29, 2006, 10:23:20 PM

I'm just curious when someone states that Grads sucked today, or last week, or for the most part against Cincy also....it becomes a Simms vs. Grads issue. What did Simms do today to negatively affect Grad's performance?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#58 : October 29, 2006, 10:24:13 PM

I'm just curious when someone states that Grads sucked today, or last week, or for the most part against Cincy also....it becomes a Simms vs. Grads issue. What did Simms do today to negatively affect Grad's performance?

I think it is more to do with the people involved.   ;)

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I KNEW IT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools