Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mahan starting « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 29, 2006, 12:28:45 PM

Why???????????????? [banghead]

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : October 29, 2006, 12:31:08 PM

Because everyone thinks it was Mahan's fault on the right side. But the poor guy was sandwiched between Wade and Walker. I hope everyone sees just how much we need a new center.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 29, 2006, 12:31:58 PM

Must be very incriminating pictures of someone!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 29, 2006, 12:48:44 PM

Mahan started the game last week and the Bucs did not do much on the left side.  Mahan is benched and Buenning comes in.  All of sudden the Bucs are pounding the ball on the left side for good chunk of yardage on the ground.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : October 29, 2006, 02:33:24 PM

This is unbelievable. Very questionable coaching.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 29, 2006, 02:45:55 PM

Mahan sucks.  The whole OL sucks today.  Either bruce gets killed or he throws a good pass and one of our **CENSORED** WRs drop it

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

jtwright

Starter
#6 : October 29, 2006, 03:33:11 PM

I just do not get why Mahan is still in.  He gets handled constantly

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 29, 2006, 04:06:57 PM

EUGH I HATE MAHAN. PUT IN BUENNING PLEASE!!!

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 29, 2006, 04:57:53 PM

Because everyone thinks it was Mahan's fault on the right side. But the poor guy was sandwiched between Wade and Walker. I hope everyone sees just how much we need a new center.
Considering that now that he's on the left and now the LEFT sucks, I can't see how you blame it on anyone but him.  He sucks, plain and simple.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#9 : October 29, 2006, 05:22:11 PM

This is unbelievable. Very questionable coaching.

I would've said idiotic, but questionable works there too.

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 29, 2006, 07:54:10 PM

When Beunning went in to replace Mahan last week we went ftom Jack to 37 yds rushing while he was in.  Then back to jack when Mahan came back.  Mahan flat out sucks.  There's something else going on that explains why he's starting, it sure as hell isn't his play.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#11 : October 29, 2006, 09:34:37 PM

We rank 29th running outside the LOT and 29th running between LOT and LOG for the year. I think Buenning and Davis have bigger issues this year overall than people realize. Last year that combo was 9th and 8th respectively so the drop off has been nearly catastrophic. I don't know that Mahan is ever the answer but the staff is obviously pretty desperate to solve the problems running the ball- and god knows nothing says desperation like Mahan.
Thanks, I don't have the time or the want to, to look up these stats. But Carodoc is the new resident know-it-all....bear with him.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 29, 2006, 09:35:46 PM

We rank 29th running outside the LOT and 29th running between LOT and LOG for the year. I think Buenning and Davis have bigger issues this year overall than people realize. Last year that combo was 9th and 8th respectively so the drop off has been nearly catastrophic. I don't know that Mahan is ever the answer but the staff is obviously pretty desperate to solve the problems running the ball- and god knows nothing says desperation like Mahan.

Davis was woeful today, by far his worst game this season.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 29, 2006, 10:44:44 PM

Beunning is banged up. I think thats all there is to that.

captaindabblin

Second String

#14 : October 29, 2006, 10:48:43 PM

Yes, Buenning tweaked an ankle at the start of the season. I'm guessing they're trying to give it some rest. No doubt he's brings more to th O'line than Mahan...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mahan starting « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools