Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We need our #1 QB back « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 29, 2006, 06:17:00 PM

Gharen, you took the words right out of my mouth. Yeah, NOT wide open. Very clear even
on the replay they showed. Clueless fans agree with clueless announcers.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 29, 2006, 06:18:42 PM

More judgement of rookie QB after 4 games. I have never seen such nonsense from
allegedly "smart" football fans. Totally clueless.

For all those telling us that noodle arm Grads can't hit the long ball, what do you
say now? One week later and he was right on the money. Isn't that amazing?

Consider yourself reported for making sense.  Please go and read the new board rules, number 543: Thou shall not make coherent posts for 24 hours after a loss.   

gone

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 29, 2006, 06:19:22 PM

C'mon guys, Grads played poorly today.  Maybe understandable from a rook, but still poorly.  I'd be pissed with an effort like this from Simms, I'm not gonna be thrilled by it from Grads...
I'm not gonna call for McCown either...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 29, 2006, 06:22:08 PM

C'mon guys, Grads played poorly today.  Maybe understandable from a rook, but still poorly.  I'd be pissed with an effort like this from Simms, I'm not gonna be thrilled by it from Grads...
I'm not gonna call for McCown either...

He started porly, but he picked up late in the 2nd quarter.  If Galloway had held one of the deep balls, and Clayton had caught the TD pass he would have been over 200 yards and 1TD with no interceptions.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 29, 2006, 06:24:01 PM

Grads struggled most of the game. Totally expected for a rookie 4 games in on the
road. But yeah, those long balls that were dropped would have changed the
entire feel of the game.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 29, 2006, 06:32:53 PM

Grads struggled most of the game. Totally expected for a rookie 4 games in on the
road. But yeah, those long balls that were dropped would have changed the
entire feel of the game.

Joey dropped one that would have is inside the ten yard line, and Clayton dropped a TD.  hen there was a nice 30 yard pass dropped by Galloway and the fumble by Clayton, both of which cost is good field position deep in Giants territory.  You can expect a rookie QB on the road to play error free football and he needed a little help from his WRs.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#36 : October 29, 2006, 06:48:41 PM

So because Grads is a rookie all of you guys are fine with what has been suck@ss offense? It is almost too horrible to watch!

#37 : October 29, 2006, 06:49:56 PM

So because Grads is a rookie all of you guys are fine with what has been suck@ss offense? It is almost too horrible to watch!
it's called realistic expectations, same thing most of us had with Chris, but he didn't come up, Grads is doing what we'd expect...only unlike Chris he actually has a win.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#38 : October 29, 2006, 06:50:23 PM

Simms was worse then Gradkowski.

That says more about Simms then it does Bruce.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 29, 2006, 06:51:11 PM

I don't care he we lose the rest of this season if he gains enough experience to run the offence well next year.  Simms had some pretty poor games, Atlanta and Carolina on the road, but we managed to win with good D and special teams.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 29, 2006, 06:53:17 PM

Drops have been a problem all year.  When Simms was QB, nobody wanted to hear it, and blamed it all on the QB.  Now that there is still a problem after a QB change, the problem needs to be addressed.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 29, 2006, 06:56:34 PM

Karen, football fans who know something about the game know that a rookie
will struggle in his first year. The ones who don't are the rare exception. Are
we frustrated at times watching Grads and this offense? Of course. But we
are realistic fans who have patience to see how this turns out. No judgements
from either side, yet...

Patience!!!

#42 : October 29, 2006, 06:58:38 PM

Karen, football fans who know something about the game know that a rookie
will struggle in his first year. The ones who don't are the rare exception. Are
we frustrated at times watching Grads and this offense? Of course. But we
are realistic fans who have patience to see how this turns out. No judgements
from either side, yet...

Patience!!!
exactly Joe, holy hell I mean Leinart hasn't even won 2 games yet, and he was a FIRST ROUND PICK...

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 29, 2006, 06:58:49 PM

We have a very  young offense now and some of you people think that we should have the premire offense like the colts or giants cincinatti or whom ever. Please we have two rookie offensive lineman and one rookie quarterback that is playing above normal. Some of you are just too fickled. I am watching the maturity of our offense happening this year so maybe next year we will be a whole lot better. We will be better. I just wish some of you had the same outlook.....OBD ??? ??? ???

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 29, 2006, 11:14:52 PM

oh yeah thats the answer.  I miss those 3 wins we got to start the season.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We need our #1 QB back « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools