Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS DRAFT DE PETERSON IN ROUND 5 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

#90 : April 29, 2007, 02:09:46 PM

I believe if you were the GM Ether you would drink the koolaid about him and make that deal, based on all that I have read so far concerning your thoughts on the draft.
If I were the GM I would be stupid to hate on myself in the media, so you're correct.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#91 : April 29, 2007, 02:11:02 PM

Honestly I would not describe Garcia as a caretaker on offense. 

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 29, 2007, 02:13:17 PM

I believe if you were the GM Ether you would drink the koolaid about him and make that deal, based on all that I have read so far concerning your thoughts on the draft.

Dude, grab a knife and run into it.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

#93 : April 29, 2007, 02:13:59 PM

Bro, you can't just take a knife, it has to be from a big brand, otherwise it won't do the job.

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#94 : April 29, 2007, 02:18:55 PM

Garcia can be considered an upgrade, but the problem with him is he is not going to create plays for your offense

??? ??? ???

This is basically right. He's a distributor that is as a good as the talent around him. He's not gonna lead a team through like Brady did last year with his second and third rate talent. Garcia is better than Grads but his upside is limited by the lack of talent around him he can get the ball to.

Who were the Eagles WRs when Stallworth was out with an injury?  Or was it all the magical properties of having ONE offensive talent like Westbrook?

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 29, 2007, 02:20:41 PM

Bro, you can't just take a knife, it has to be from a big brand, otherwise it won't do the job.

In my best Australian accent..."That ain't a knife...that's a knife."

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#96 : April 29, 2007, 02:21:05 PM

Who were the Eagles WRs when Stallworth was out with an injury?  Or was it all the magical properties of having ONE offensive talent like Westbrook?

Since Garcia tossed 28% of his offense to Westbrook, yes it really pretty much was about having that check down option.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#97 : April 29, 2007, 02:21:24 PM

ROFLMAO   ;D

Buckaroo55

Second String

#98 : April 29, 2007, 02:21:30 PM

Have to admit this was a lame pick wether you're Mel Kiper Jr or Joe Shmo on the street.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#99 : April 29, 2007, 02:22:12 PM

A very good checkdown option.

#100 : April 29, 2007, 03:03:25 PM

The bucs offense skill positions are so weak I could shut them down with a high school defense...

....I am having serious doubts about the front offense and their ability to even evaluate team needs.

I am having serious doubts about your credibility. A high school defense is going to shut us down, huh?

#101 : April 29, 2007, 03:09:26 PM

Have to admit this was a lame pick wether you're Mel Kiper Jr or Joe Shmo on the street.
Okay Chrisp.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#102 : April 29, 2007, 03:41:29 PM

BucBall is coming back

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

PRPatrol

Second String
#103 : May 02, 2007, 12:53:21 PM

bucjam07,

Several of your posts include implied profanity, which is not allowed on these boards.  Since this is the 2nd time that I have had to suspend you, take 10 days off this time.

BucLord

Starter

#104 : May 02, 2007, 01:01:05 PM

I am having serious doubts about the front offense and their ability to even evaluate team needs.

Right now 4 TD's a season would be an improvement for the #5 overal pick

As far as our FO decisions?

You just now figured this out?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS DRAFT DE PETERSON IN ROUND 5 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools