Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WELL I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#30 : April 29, 2007, 02:56:04 PM

If we give you a list could you take some others with you?

LMAO, I can think of a few to add.....

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#31 : April 29, 2007, 02:56:29 PM

Rice and Kelly and god knows who else on the team would love to go 2

Can it be?!  Have you . . . have you decided to stay?!!! And post?!!!!!

Tell me this isn't some harsh illusory oasis in the desert of my discontent.  Tell me that you have changed your mind!  That you plan to stay!  Stay, oh stay, sweet bucball07, and we can giggle like schoolgirls about the glory days of yesteryear and the halcyon promises of future fields of wheat, barley, and oats.  God, the oats!

#32 : April 29, 2007, 02:56:37 PM

PLEASE DONT GO. PLEASE DONT GO.

bklynbucs11

Starter

#33 : April 29, 2007, 02:57:50 PM

WAIT! WAIT!

Before you go, can I buy your Jerseys? I figure they're on deep discount right? I need a Caddy and a Sapp. LETS MAKE A DEAL!

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#34 : April 29, 2007, 02:58:26 PM

Matt Millen is dedicated to winning and building a championship team. can you imagine what calvin and roy will do to ronde and brian kelly, lets wait a second kelly doesn't want to be here on this team he's getting older and does not want to be on a team that will go 2-14 or 3-13 anymore.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#35 : April 29, 2007, 03:01:18 PM

LOL get out of here dude. You're obviously not a fan anyways. You don't belong here.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 29, 2007, 03:03:06 PM

I am now a detriot Lions fan and will be cancelling my pewtereport mag and give all my jerseys to my nephew.
I had a great time for the last 16 years and great memories but this franchise is a mess and as much as it pays me to say this but the bucs are not going anywhere and i want to cheer for a team that makes great decisions and are dedicated to win the bucs should just give simieon rice to the lions cause that is the team he wants to go 2

Yeah, we're real broken up about losing you as a fan...and we'll miss your thought provoking posts. NOT!

As the saying goes "Don't let the door hit ya..."

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 29, 2007, 03:03:53 PM

Matt Millen is dedicated to winning and building a championship team. can you imagine what calvin and roy will do to ronde and brian kelly, lets wait a second kelly doesn't want to be here on this team he's getting older and does not want to be on a team that will go 2-14 or 3-13 anymore.

:D  Best laugh I've had all day. 

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 29, 2007, 03:05:38 PM

I am now a detriot Lions fan and will be cancelling my pewtereport mag and give all my jerseys to my nephew.
I had a great time for the last 16 years and great memories but this franchise is a mess and as much as it pays me to say this but the bucs are not going anywhere and i want to cheer for a team that makes great decisions and are dedicated to win the bucs should just give simieon rice to the lions cause that is the team he wants to go 2

don't let the door hit you on the way out!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#39 : April 29, 2007, 03:06:02 PM

One of the most hilarious posts in the history of PR.

I rank it right behind your 2 or 3 goodbye threads.   ;D ;)

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 29, 2007, 03:06:18 PM

:D  Best laugh I've had all day. 

No kidding...I can understand a bandwagon fan bailing on the Bucs.... BUT FOR THE LIONS???

LOL....

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#41 : April 29, 2007, 03:06:57 PM

Dude dont you think your dicision is alittle rash. For all you know the Bucs may have drafted 7 future HOF players and CJ may blow out a knee and never play.  Take a deep breath into a bag and chill.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 29, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

OMG LOL TOO FUNNY!

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#43 : April 29, 2007, 03:07:45 PM

jerseys i have signed rice,brooks,barber,galloway,simms,smith with tag on it, pittman,spires, clayton, griese, sapp, williams, doug williams, keyshawn, lynch, davin with tag on it,mccardell
jerseys not signed quarles, brooks, mcfarland, hilliard, nece, june brand new, kelly, phillips, trueblood,
then i have a bucs baseball jersey signed by about 30 players and never wore it
i collected them and always had the players sign them

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 29, 2007, 03:08:31 PM

LMAO, I can think of a few to add.....

OK lets start a list, me first:

BornaBuc

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WELL I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools