Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who is the greatest boxer of all time? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 30, 2007, 09:00:08 PM

Never saw the pre-Ali fighters so they might have been beasts but for my money Ali. Not even close, I'd love to have seen Ali in his prime dismantle that drooling ape Tyson.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 01, 2007, 11:10:12 AM

ALI ALI ALI!

original

Pro Bowler

#32 : May 01, 2007, 11:37:37 AM

Boom Boom Mancini - he hit so hard it killed a guy.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#33 : May 01, 2007, 12:24:34 PM

heres the fake fight with ali vs. marciano

Didnt ali and marciano spar together?

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#34 : May 01, 2007, 12:30:01 PM

Ali no doubt was the greatest there ever was and ever will be. White people always say Marciano because he's well.. white and the only good white fighter ever.

Roy Jones was fast and a good boxer, too bad he never tested it against equally talented opponents until the end of his career when he got his ass handed to him.

I forgot its insane to think a white person would be good at something, he only handed black people there A%^ 's every fight,  thats one thing I cant stand even today, all that talkin how people are going to mess him up and hes no boxer, doesnt even belong in the same ring , look what happened to Archie Moore, he got punked!  I like the put up or shut up attitude

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#35 : May 01, 2007, 12:37:33 PM

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who is the greatest boxer of all time? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools