Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys called it (about the reaction from the fans) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: April 30, 2007, 11:26:59 AM

Listening to 620 I have heard two Bucs fans call up so far and ask "Did the GLAZERS pressure Gruden to draft defense?"

Geez guys give the guy a break for once...can he ever win??

You call the line...I am taking the over on callers today who will speculate this

#1 : April 30, 2007, 11:28:11 AM

Three...as of now

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 30, 2007, 11:29:21 AM

Why do you guys even listen? Local sports radio used to be worthwhile, but now it's simply moronic.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#3 : April 30, 2007, 11:30:40 AM

I've NEVER listened to localsports radio, and I think my health is better for it.

calicojack

Starter
#4 : April 30, 2007, 11:37:05 AM

I need to go back and read what Joel Glazer said about the team's direction.  I thought he mentioned improving the offense.

The Dream Team

MVP

Pro Bowler

#5 : April 30, 2007, 11:37:57 AM

Why do you guys even listen? Local sports radio used to be worthwhile, but now it's simply moronic.

I know what you mean. There was a time that I would listen to 620 while working. Then I realized how bad it was and switched it off. Now I work in silence and there is no difference. 620 is just noise.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 30, 2007, 11:38:28 AM

It's Glazer. G-L-A-Z-E-R.

There is no "I" in Glazer.

#7 : April 30, 2007, 11:39:12 AM

I do for things like Bolt action (Sileo)
The Bucs show the PR staff does with Steve
The monday morning QB press conference with Gruden (because I am at work)
and interviews they have with players

Sapp/Allstott/Q/Brooks/etc....

Ron and Ian interviewed Gaines after the Press Conference....however the first questuion they asked him about was his Pot admission  [banghead]

#8 : April 30, 2007, 11:40:03 AM

It's Glazer. G-L-A-Z-E-R.

There is no "I" in Glazer.

Sorry....I type fast and I sometimes make mistakes....Im human

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 30, 2007, 12:00:09 PM

I do for things like Bolt action (Sileo)
The Bucs show the PR staff does with Steve
The monday morning QB press conference with Gruden (because I am at work)
and interviews they have with players

Sapp/Allstott/Q/Brooks/etc....

Ron and Ian interviewed Gaines after the Press Conference....however the first questuion they asked him about was his Pot admission [banghead]

Ron and Ian are the two biggest jokes in the history of sports radio. Why those two clowns are even allowed to do interviews is beyond me.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 30, 2007, 02:14:46 PM

Listening to 620 I have heard two Bucs fans call up so far and ask "Did the GLAZERS pressure Gruden to draft defense?"

Geez guys give the guy a break for once...can he ever win??

You call the line...I am taking the over on callers today who will speculate this

Amen!!  There were many "myths" exposed this weekend..  And you can guarantee few in the media will ever admit they were wrong.  That would take ethics and honesty.

No matter what the Bucs did this weekend it will always be declared a mistake by many that have this incredibly warped agenda..  From revisionist history to flat denial there is little to be impressed with by this group of goobers and their media cheerleaders.

superbuc

Practice Squad
#11 : April 30, 2007, 02:19:30 PM

EXACTLY.  I used to think JP Peterson was objective, but, even he seems anti-Gru/Allen. .  620 is off my preset....I refuse to listen.    

I think Al Keck on 1010 is the most objective now....he's well-connected and presents both sides.

#12 : April 30, 2007, 02:27:14 PM

I wish Chip Carter had a show...he is very straightforward...never has an agenda...and really cool to talk to

I would definatly listen to his show

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 30, 2007, 02:35:11 PM

I wish Chip Carter had a show...he is very straightforward...never has an agenda...and really cool to talk to

Ah, Chip. The stories I could tell you about him...

orlandobuc

Starter

#14 : April 30, 2007, 03:24:20 PM

I would definatly listen to his show

This is football not homosexual hour.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys called it (about the reaction from the fans) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools