Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys called it (about the reaction from the fans) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 30, 2007, 03:26:14 PM

I wish Chip Carter had a show...he is very straightforward...never has an agenda...and really cool to talk to

I would definatly listen to his show

This is football not homosexual hour.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

#16 : April 30, 2007, 03:54:52 PM

I wish Chip Carter had a show...he is very straightforward...never has an agenda...and really cool to talk to

This is football not homosexual hour.

Chip Carter is not a homo....far from it dude

Buckaroo55

Second String

#17 : April 30, 2007, 04:36:03 PM

I almost never agree with Big Dawg about anything, but I do have to agree with him about so many people now going around and saying they've heard of all the guys we've drafted(even though most of them were never on tv here) but who are lying through their teeth by claiming that today. 

bryan12112

Starter

#18 : April 30, 2007, 05:00:45 PM

Try listening to Scott Brantley on the 1470 website. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I hear he's much better than anything on 620. Ron and Ian are a joke. I like Steve Duemig, but I think he over does the controversial stuff just to get ratings. Either that, or he really is an idiot. ;)

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#19 : April 30, 2007, 05:17:22 PM

No one rides Rich McKay's jock harder than old Skip....

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 30, 2007, 05:28:33 PM

I almost never agree with Big Dawg about anything, but I do have to agree with him about so many people now going around and saying they've heard of all the guys we've drafted(even though most of them were never on tv here) but who are lying through their teeth by claiming that today. 

Most people who are true fans went and found info in the guys as they were drafted.  A few may have watched the guys play due to geographics.  I know a lot of people around here read up on the players before the draft.  Not me, but a lot around here.  maybe Duemig should try doing a little of that.

SB4TB

Starter

#21 : April 30, 2007, 05:47:26 PM

I listen to local sports radio, but I live near DC so its all about the Redskins and how stupid their front office is.  That combined with everyone criticizing their draft. 

If sports radio in Tampa is anything like the TBB board I would have given it up a long time ago. 

Buckaroo55

Second String

#22 : April 30, 2007, 06:39:14 PM

Most people who are true fans went and found info in the guys as they were drafted. A few may have watched the guys play due to geographics. I know a lot of people around here read up on the players before the draft. Not me, but a lot around here. maybe Duemig should try doing a little of that.

They probably did read a ton of stuff about these guys just as I did, but to actually have followed them throughout their college years would have been alot harder since local tv never aired many of their games here in the Bay area(even with a Dish type package).

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys called it (about the reaction from the fans) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools