Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Prosecuter says Vick is not telling the truth - video link! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

nitey

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 03, 2007, 12:28:59 PM

It really doesn't make a difference if he 'gets away with it' or not. It's the constand distraction that is going to dog the team throughout the summer that is going to hurt.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

Aric

Starter

#16 : May 03, 2007, 12:32:21 PM

lol

I hope they nail his butt.

They better be careful if they do because we all know Ron isn't a clean guy.

Aric

Starter

#17 : May 03, 2007, 12:32:47 PM

hey man, no dog jokes. :P

It really doesn't make a difference if he 'gets away with it' or not. It's the constand distraction that is going to dog the team throughout the summer that is going to hurt.

Hit-55

Starter

#18 : May 03, 2007, 01:11:23 PM

Man if he was in the news as much for stuff on the field as he is off the field then that would be impressive. He is a BUST. Just another spoiled athlete that doesn't take blame for anything. If it ain't a Mexico trip, or Aqua-weed bottle, missing a flight to meet with congress that even his sponsers threw him under the bus, and now dog fitting. That sounds like a 100 million dollar face of the franchise don't it? I'm sure it's not his fault thou, trouble just keeps finding him. Peyton and Brady are 100 mil. guys and some how they don't show up in reports like this. WHY? Cause they aren't THUGS, they hang with class A people. Guess he doesn't know you are what your friends are. Can't wait for the day his knees blow out on him. OVER RATED!

Fire the cannons!!!

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#19 : May 03, 2007, 01:59:34 PM

If Goodell does nothing about this after all his talk about being tough on players, then I will have lost respect for him.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 03, 2007, 02:08:23 PM

Joey Harrington is a great buy low in ff :D

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 03, 2007, 02:38:54 PM

Are you kidding?  There's no way Vick gets in trouble over this.

I have never seen a player more protected and coddled by the NFL than Vick. 

Like the airport evidence, I wonder if this evidence will also be "destroyed".

The amazing thing with this dog fighting thing is that I've seen it get 0 play on ESPN. Maybe I've missed it but it was sort of like the herpes lawsuit. True or not it should be news that he's being sued - I mean assuming all the other not-on-the-field stuff is news that should be too.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Gasman20

Starter

#22 : May 03, 2007, 03:28:45 PM

Time for the commish to stepin and give him a 4 to 8 games.  That is if he want the players to clean it up.

#23 : May 03, 2007, 05:41:38 PM

Are you kidding? There's no way Vick gets in trouble over this.

The amazing thing with this dog fighting thing is that I've seen it get 0 play on ESPN. Maybe I've missed it but it was sort of like the herpes lawsuit. True or not it should be news that he's being sued - I mean assuming all the other not-on-the-field stuff is news that should be too.

I'm with you man.... i've seen nothing. Colin Cowherd said on his show a few months ago that when the Ron Mexico stuff first came out, he was told by his bosses that speakin on it was "off limits". Said that was the first time since he's been in this business that he was told that.

watson

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 03, 2007, 06:03:15 PM

Everyone has this situation all wrong.  That is not a training site for fighting dogs, it is the place that Ron Mexico stores all his jewelry.  Like the jewelry that he carries around with him in airports in special fake water bottles that smell like marijuana.  The dogs are there to protect the jewelry from all the women he's given an STD to.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 03, 2007, 06:08:44 PM

Vick should have been suspended already.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 03, 2007, 06:13:10 PM

Wait so you DONT want Vick starting? He's OUR sack machine!

gone

Hall of Famer
#27 : May 04, 2007, 01:15:53 AM

Are you kidding?  There's no way Vick gets in trouble over this.

I'm really not so sure this one goes away as easily.  It probably will,  but some of these "animal rights" groups are absolutely insane.  And others have a lot of weight.  It's not some "random minor law" he crossed, it's multi-million dollar advocacy groups. 

I would love to see this end up with PETA drones throwing buckets of blood on people wearing Falcons Jersies.

rockowpb

Rookie

#28 : May 04, 2007, 10:01:35 AM

I have to agree. I think the animal rights groups will be all over this. Having a famous person attached to it makes it even more attractive to them because of the added plubicity. It gives them a chance to get up on their soapbox and actually have someone listen. This will only snowball from here. Not even the NFL or the Falcons can suppress this story.

Are you kidding? There's no way Vick gets in trouble over this.

I'm really not so sure this one goes away as easily. It probably will, but some of these "animal rights" groups are absolutely insane. And others have a lot of weight. It's not some "random minor law" he crossed, it's multi-million dollar advocacy groups.

I would love to see this end up with PETA drones throwing buckets of blood on people wearing Falcons Jersies.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 04, 2007, 11:14:45 AM

IT's already been suppressed.  You don't hear about it anywhere.

Normally PETA has the pull to get this crap on the front page of internet news sites for a bit , but that never happened.

I'm often pissed off by the crap ESPN choose to report on "off the field" yet this get's no run?

Buddy is protect from on high. It's amazing.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Prosecuter says Vick is not telling the truth - video link! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools