Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Prosecuter says Vick is not telling the truth - video link! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#30 : May 04, 2007, 12:20:33 PM

PFT had more on it today; apparently the AJC finally published a story with more info (including the Vick Dog breeding business that has his name and company attached all over it), and then the AP picked it up today.  So expect it to land in everyone's lap around the nation today, and probably get some play this weekend or starting Monday.

Also, according to the local Virginia TV stations that PFT is following, the Feds got involved after the local cops decided not to investigate further.   I think this one might have some legs afterall; though how much play it actually gets at ESPN and the like is debatable.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 04, 2007, 12:24:45 PM

Stereo - there's an article on the nfl poriton of ESPN now about Vick and the breeders.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 04, 2007, 05:59:53 PM

I think Vick goes down for this one. Agree that he's had plenty of special treatment in the media and law enforcement wise. But this is one of those serious type charges, and it takes a genuine turd to run that type of operation. Once it gains traction there will be no ignoring it. At a minimum I think its a big distraction for the team this season.

BucFanMatt

Starter
#33 : May 04, 2007, 07:24:18 PM

Hard for me to believe that the Falcons didn't know anything about this.

Come on.  If the Falcons had known that Michael Vick's family was running an illegal dog fighting ring out of his own home, don't you think they would have told Vick about it?

\"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither\" -- Benjamin Franklin

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : May 05, 2007, 12:11:03 AM

Suspend his overrated butt!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Prosecuter says Vick is not telling the truth - video link! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools