Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's going to happen to Chad Jackson in NE? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : May 03, 2007, 11:20:16 PM

This year I am defintely taking Brady in the fantasy football league.

Of course.

Brady has been a good fantasy QB with no real WR to speak of in the past, and now with probably the deepest set of WR?

And a pretty good TE in Ben Watson.

#16 : May 03, 2007, 11:21:46 PM

I've always liked Caldwell, I played against his brother. Speaking of which, is Andre Caldwell going to live up to his status as one of the best prospects coming out of high school? I know he has done well, and that his broken leg was a major issue. What has he been doing lately?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#17 : May 03, 2007, 11:44:59 PM

I've always liked Caldwell, I played against his brother. Speaking of which, is Andre Caldwell going to live up to his status as one of the best prospects coming out of high school? I know he has done well, and that his broken leg was a major issue. What has he been doing lately?

Caldwell is primed for a BIG season.  He'll be this years go to guy a la Dallas Baker last year.  Except obviously Caldwell is a bit smaller but faster.  Harvin, Fayson, Rainey and such will be the options out of the backfield and catching short balls, but Caldwell will get down the field more this year in the DB role. 

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 04, 2007, 12:07:03 AM

I've always liked Caldwell, I played against his brother.

Me too... I'll never forget it. He threw for over 300 and ranfor over a 100. It was ridiculous...

#19 : May 04, 2007, 12:03:57 PM

haha, I didnt play Andre Caldwell in a real game but we played againt him in a flag football tournament at USF. It was a tournament held every summer, where high school teams around the state would come and play. So they had Balloon, Grant, Caldwell, Jefferson was stacked. Somehow they lost a couple games and ended up a low seed in the playoffs. We went like 5-0 and had a #1 or #2 seed and had to play them in the 1st round of the playoffs. They beat us pretty good, but all I remember was Andre Caldwell talking trash to everyone he saw. I watched them play a team from Hialeah (sp?) and Hialeah had a good WR/CB covering Caldwell and Caldwell would lineup before the play and just say "you cant cover me, whatr are you thinking" and then he would blow right by him. Guy was built like 6'2 220 with 4.4 speed and could jump out of his shoes. It wasnt even fair.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What's going to happen to Chad Jackson in NE? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools