Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sign "The Key"....to a new contract « previous next »
Page: 1 2

T

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 04, 2007, 10:53:29 PM

He needs to earn a new contract.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 04, 2007, 11:04:29 PM

BUMP^^^

Incomparable sig by Incognito

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 04, 2007, 11:29:16 PM

Why bump it?  Kelly isn't in a contract year and needs to show his toe injury isn't a carrreer ender.  All I see in this thread is a poster trying to coin a nickname for a guy.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 05, 2007, 01:50:06 AM

Why bump it? Kelly isn't in a contract year and needs to show his toe injury isn't a carrreer ender. All I see in this thread is a poster trying to coin a nickname for a guy.

I BUMP'ed the "..he (Kelly) needs to earn a new contract..." as in two years from now when his current deal is done. I've been pretty consistent Caradoc - I don't think Kelly has earned any additional paydays.

You may be right about the nickname - why else would we have an inane thread that's not about Keyshaun?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 05, 2007, 08:17:57 AM

wow when i saw this thread i thought it was some stupid guy who came over to the PR to make a stupid thread to sign keyshaun lol

well two out of three ain't bad ;)

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sign "The Key"....to a new contract « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools