Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deputy Uses Excessive Force on Woman Rushing to Hospital to See Heart Attack Dad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

dr3z

Hall of Famer

« #150 : May 17, 2007, 03:40:15 PM »

Same goes for strippers.....

It all boils down to lack of respect for one's self and others!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #151 : May 17, 2007, 08:10:32 PM »

I wasnt moving and no the k9 wont release you until the police give the command! Where do you get your info, I was hiding under a vehicle when the k9 got me, it had me by the arm and I put my other arm up and said alright alright, and the police started laughing I dont know if it was because I was under a car or what but laying on the ground its kind of hard to be moving, and by the way lets try putting a k9 on your arm and try staying still... I still have the scars if you wanna see smart one, its not like the doq naws on your arm it locks on. Get your stuff straight and talk to me when you do!

Hello thats what I do ...Train police k9's and yes some times oust must be said.However the new requiremnets are if a suspect stops moving the dog should release.
I am sure I have more scars than you and by the way I take bites all the time.
Just rember you hear paukin  hit the ground and dont move a inch!

believe me I learned my lesson,  I hate to say it but I would be ok if all k9's  were wiped off the universe.  Im now a Postal Carrier who gets attacked at least once a week, 

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

« #152 : May 18, 2007, 12:41:56 PM »

I wasnt moving and no the k9 wont release you until the police give the command! Where do you get your info, I was hiding under a vehicle when the k9 got me, it had me by the arm and I put my other arm up and said alright alright, and the police started laughing I dont know if it was because I was under a car or what but laying on the ground its kind of hard to be moving, and by the way lets try putting a k9 on your arm and try staying still... I still have the scars if you wanna see smart one, its not like the doq naws on your arm it locks on. Get your stuff straight and talk to me when you do!

Hello thats what I do ...Train police k9's and yes some times oust must be said.However the new requiremnets are if a suspect stops moving the dog should release.
I am sure I have more scars than you and by the way I take bites all the time.
Just rember you hear paukin  hit the ground and dont move a inch!

believe me I learned my lesson, I hate to say it but I would be ok if all k9's were wiped off the universe. Im now a Postal Carrier who gets attacked at least once a week,

Hey i might could help you there....it's all in how you carry your self...become a alpha and all your troubles go away!
Anytime you want to come get in the BITE suit let me know...it sure is a adriline rush!

alstott40

Pro Bowler

« #153 : May 18, 2007, 01:31:00 PM »

^^^^

lol let me have a few beers first and ill get back to you on that

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

« #154 : May 18, 2007, 02:36:47 PM »

Cool!

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deputy Uses Excessive Force on Woman Rushing to Hospital to See Heart Attack Dad « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools