Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can we at least agree... « previous next »
Page: 1

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: October 30, 2006, 09:54:28 AM

Can we at least agree that Davin Joseph looks like the real deal?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 30, 2006, 09:58:55 AM

Oh yeah!   Trueblood wasn't bad either.   

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#2 : October 30, 2006, 09:58:58 AM

he looked good on the power sweep and few other spots in the game...

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 30, 2006, 10:00:02 AM

Mahan and Wade, IMO, are just killing us...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 30, 2006, 10:01:23 AM

Davis was eaten alive a few plays as well.

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 30, 2006, 10:02:07 AM

I second that.  Joseph looked good.  By next season he will be a force.  

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : October 30, 2006, 10:02:16 AM

Joseph is definitely the real deal

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 30, 2006, 10:03:34 AM

Davis had a bad game.  He got burned on a few occasions.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 30, 2006, 10:07:08 AM

Davis had a bad game.  He got burned on a few occasions.

It's no wonder, he's got no freaking help.  Davis was awful on one play in particular, but for the most part he's been steady.  While Mahan and Wade are constantly in Grads face being pushed back by dlinemen all day long...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : October 30, 2006, 10:26:34 AM

Davis had a bad game.  He got burned on a few occasions.

It's no wonder, he's got no freaking help.  Davis was awful on one play in particular, but for the most part he's been steady.  While Mahan and Wade are constantly in Grads face being pushed back by dlinemen all day long...
Careful Chev, if you try to point out that Wade is a weak link in our O-line, you will be called ignorant, stupid, clueless, uneducated, unknowledgeable and a slew of other things.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 30, 2006, 10:45:12 AM

Davis had a bad game. He got burned on a few occasions.

It's no wonder, he's got no freaking help. Davis was awful on one play in particular, but for the most part he's been steady. While Mahan and Wade are constantly in Grads face being pushed back by dlinemen all day long...
Careful Chev, if you try to point out that Wade is a weak link in our O-line, you will be called ignorant, stupid, clueless, uneducated, unknowledgeable and a slew of other things.

I'm good, whenever I get to homerish about the oline Dalbuc always comes to the "realistic" rescue...LOL

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 30, 2006, 11:39:06 AM

I'm good, whenever I get to homerish about the oline Dalbuc always comes to the "realistic" rescue...LOL

Like I said, I'm glad to see we've successfully lowered expectations so well that someone has the nerve to post a thread about how good an OL looked after we got $%^&#slapped all over the field yesterday.

Hey this wasn't my thread...I didn't need a dose of reality, I saw what happened...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 30, 2006, 11:53:07 AM

Mahan is a cancer where ever he lines up.  If Muir believes Mahan is "good" and believe he should be starting over Buenning he can take that statement and stick up where the sun does not shine.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can we at least agree... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools