Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sports/energy drinks; do they really work?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#15 : May 07, 2007, 03:07:44 PM

I work for a nutrtional research company, if you are looking for something that is more geared towards helping you workout we have a few products that you may want to try, currently one is in almost every 7-11 its called Xtreme Shock, another product that will get you really amped up is Speed Freak but that is a thermogenic drink so becareful, if you want to find out more info go to:

www.nutritionresearchgroup.com

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 07, 2007, 08:03:59 PM

Taurine suppliments work great. Saves a lot of $$ on the energy drinks and does the trick. Doesn't get you amped like caffeine and actually wakes you up mentally.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 07, 2007, 09:25:20 PM

Gatorade works

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 09, 2007, 04:51:44 PM

I'm already very hyper and full of energy and most of that is natural, and some of it is from taking a handful of vitamins everyday.

heard swallowin  makes ya like that... just heard... not implyin anything or nothin... just sayin...that's what i heard

#19 : May 09, 2007, 04:30:39 PM

I'm already very hyper and full of energy and most of that is natural, and some of it is from taking a handful of vitamins everyday.

#20 : May 09, 2007, 04:56:06 PM

^
Fill me in on that topic since I am clueless and you and your man are experts.  ;)

spartan

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 09, 2007, 08:14:41 PM

Beer works for me!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sports/energy drinks; do they really work?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools