Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it just me, or has this board gotten really wierd? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

BucLord

Starter

#30 : May 09, 2007, 10:51:02 AM

One more season of inadequate coaching everybody!!!!!!

How much longer do we have to endure inadequate posting?

Once we get past 3-13, 4-12 seasons?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

spartan

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 09, 2007, 11:39:56 AM

Well, I guess it is progress that you admit your posts are inadequate  ;D

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : May 09, 2007, 12:42:17 PM

10 bucks says were all talking about who to hire as our new coach by week 8

I'll take that bet. I think by week 5 (and I'm a Gruden supporter). Buc's schedule is brutal -especially the first five games. They could easily be 0-5 to start.

#33 : May 09, 2007, 04:43:46 PM

What is uuuuup Chev?? Really miss the maturity & good opinions you used to add to this place!  ;D

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 09, 2007, 12:54:08 PM

okay.  i'll go with bored and draft let-down.  and the fact that this thread kinda proves itself.  it's tautalogical.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 09, 2007, 03:29:56 PM

Well, I guess it is progress that you admit your posts are inadequate ;D

Nice, High 5 Spartan... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 09, 2007, 06:44:46 PM

When was the 3-13 season?  You say "seasons" as if there was more than one of these.  There was one 4-12 season and never a 3-13 since the creamsickle days. 

#37 : May 10, 2007, 09:09:15 PM

Images are powerful. We all know that. A single image makes a perception and Dungy walking out with a guard into the rain was a powerful image for folks that didn't bespeak a level of respect the coach deserved.

I know you don't give a damn but plenty of folks do or did however you want to see it. I mean there's no nice way to fire a guy and maybe the Amish Brother didn't think there'd be that kind of backlash but there was, no doubt about it.

At the time that Dungy was fired, i knew something needed to be done but that image of him loading his things in the rain stayed with me for a while. It hurt, like I knew him personally.

Can anybody post that pic? I don't think I've ever seen it.

It was actually a video that they showed on the news.

#38 : May 10, 2007, 09:09:40 PM

I really like the direction that the Bucs have taken and I really think a lot of the detractors  of the FO will eat  their words and look stupid and short sighted. 

And then, many threads will be bumped ...and the beatings will gain a renewed vigor.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#39 : May 10, 2007, 09:11:49 PM

New poster Footballer does seem to e a huge Falgoon fan--what with Vick being the best qb, etc.

#40 : May 10, 2007, 09:13:09 PM

New poster Footballer does seem to e a huge Falgoon fan--what with Vick being the best qb, etc.
Random.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 10, 2007, 01:38:02 PM

ROFLMBAO!!!  I think I like the dysfunction a little too much.  I personally consider you guys like family, even Karen...So I love the fights, the arguements, the cool debates, and certainly not in the least the people with original thoughts but sound like Uncle Phester.  It's all good all the time for me as I've learned how to deal with it.  Can't take it personal yet I know it is personal to a degree because we all have a story behind why we love the Buccaneers.  And that story is what brings you here.  It's what brings you back either once a month, twice a week, or everyday. 

I'll bet you all have had scenarios where you were trying to explain something to someone else and you referenced someones screen name from this board.  I do it all the time and people look at me like I'm crazy when I tell them what BucNut said on the board today.  So, I don't fight it anymore.  No need to get mad either. 

I love talking football, can't get enough of it.  But at the same time most of us have been communicating with each other longer than you've know your spouse, remember that Chrispy I was before the wife.  LOL  My man 'Phist has a knack for bring it home. 

Ya done good dawg...see ya when you come back from your suspension... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#42 : May 10, 2007, 09:41:03 AM

Is this all due to lack of knowledge on the sport of football???

that and the fact that almost everyone here thinks they can run the FO better then what we got now

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 10, 2007, 09:37:02 AM

Everything gets weird, everything. This board is a micocosm of society and while I agree with Prefer and Chev among others complaining about something that's inevitable is silly.

Newbies or not, everyone has a voice on here, that's the beautiful thing about MB's. There are a few that are worthless but that makes it fun.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 10, 2007, 09:13:58 AM

Prefer, you said it well.  I've come to think they have no interest whatsoever in football other than use it to annoy everyone and get attention.  And I think the anonimity shields them from repercussions and gives them some kind
of false courage to vent.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it just me, or has this board gotten really wierd? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools