Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey O.J.............. NO STEAK FOR YOU!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

: May 09, 2007, 10:17:42 PM

This restaurant owner sounds like a good american.   It's too bad we don't have more like him.

#1 : May 09, 2007, 04:34:36 PM

OJ is a murdering scumbag and is lucky he is even walking the streets freely.  >:(

#2 : May 09, 2007, 04:36:05 PM

i, too, was obsessed with the trial. Can't believe how long its been.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 09, 2007, 01:56:12 PM

Nice work.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah5243.shtml

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#4 : May 09, 2007, 02:21:43 PM

Good for the owner

#5 : May 09, 2007, 02:25:10 PM

The owner is being sued for racial profiling.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 09, 2007, 04:32:35 PM

I am very familiar with Lee. I have attended seminars where he spoke. For the most part, he is a whore. Not sure how much he made for his testimony in the OJ case, but it was probably much more than I will see this year.

The handling of much of the evidence was pretty sloppy, but there was such an overwhelming amount that it should have made it impossible to overlook.

Morons have a very hard time understanding what "reasonable doubt" is.

The jurors were morons..... Plain and simple.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#7 : May 09, 2007, 02:33:55 PM

Every owner has the right to refuse service to anyone, its going to be a tough case to win

fi81u812

Practice Squad

#8 : May 09, 2007, 02:40:02 PM

ruby has some balls... he better watch his back

If you're interested in joining a will-be very competitive/active fantasy bucs league, or for more info, click on the following link.
http://bbs.pewterreport.com/index.php?topic=9945.0

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#9 : May 09, 2007, 02:40:12 PM

Anyone who hears that this is about race is going to laugh themselves stupid.  No one will ever award Simpson money for this.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 09, 2007, 02:49:13 PM

Every owner has the right to refuse service to anyone, its going to be a tough case to win

Yes, as long as it's not based on sex, race, religion, sex orientation, etc.

But based on the potential customer being revolting because of what he did in the past
and was found not guilty in a criminal case and liable in a civil case? Don't know if a
case like this has ever been tried. I don't see OJ winning this one. Especially not on
the race angle. Race had nothing to do with this one. IMO.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 09, 2007, 02:55:09 PM

But based on the potential customer being revolting because of what he did in the past
and was found not guilty in a criminal case and liable in a civil case? Don't know if a
case like this has ever been tried. I don't see OJ winning this one. Especially not on

I agree with ufOJoe55..    :D

Seriously tho, it can't be like OJ hasn't faced this scenario before. If this had happened in the same place 2 weeks prior/after the Derby, it probably wouldn't even be news..

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 09, 2007, 02:58:56 PM

The biggest problem with the race part is that the guy used to have a picture of him and OJ on the wall in his restaraunt taken before the murders.  Unless he just developed his racism recently this case holds no water.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 09, 2007, 03:00:34 PM

Exactly. The photo gives him away. He liked OJ. Just disgusted by him now. Is there a law
protecting against that? I don't think so.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#14 : May 09, 2007, 03:05:15 PM

OJ was Acquitted! That  doesnt mean not guilty.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey O.J.............. NO STEAK FOR YOU!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools