Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey O.J.............. NO STEAK FOR YOU!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#30 : May 09, 2007, 05:46:04 PM

OJ didn't do it?? Yeah, and the Japanese did not bomb Pearl Harbor - it was all just an illusion & they were framed.   ::)

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 09, 2007, 05:51:14 PM

He didn't do it. That glove was too small, and the jury agreed. Oh well, im sure there have been plenty of white men that have gotten away killing someone but you don't hear about like this case.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#32 : May 09, 2007, 05:52:21 PM

OJ didn't do it, like Kobe he didn't do it!! I think both learned a lesson. im sure hate knows what lesson im talking about.
OJ is broke, be happy.

;)

#33 : May 09, 2007, 06:58:27 PM

Yeah, like Robert Blake who is a WHITE man and got away with murdering his wife too. And if I was facing life in prison I would make sure I acted like the glove did not fit either.  ::)

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 09, 2007, 07:10:51 PM

Acting? it didn't fit otherwise he would be behind bars

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 09, 2007, 07:14:23 PM

Yeah, like Robert Blake who is a WHITE man and got away with murdering his wife too. And if I was facing life in prison I would make sure I acted like the glove did not fit either. ::)

Yea, I like the way he acted like his fingers were longer.. lol

I think Blake got off because his wife was a pretty shady character and didnt get the sympathy factor. Too bad, cause that guy is as guilty as OJ. I still don't understand that case..

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 09, 2007, 07:50:25 PM

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit...

#37 : May 09, 2007, 07:56:50 PM

OJ is bad, but not near as bad as Karen.  In fact, she may be the next OJ.

Here is an excerpt of some of her exploits.  Mind you, it's a small excerpt of the sick things she has done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU are unbelieveable Karen. I'm going to contact PR about having you permanently banned, and also checked into a mental institution. I want to stress that that is not a flame, I am legitimately worried about your mental state as demonstrated through your actions.

It's all started with HDE. I understand where he was coming from. He believed you were the cute girl you posted a picture of so he casually flirted with you. Who wouldn't, right? Before too long you exchanged numbers and maybe a few phone calls and texts.

That's when the insanity started. You lied to RJ and said you had sex with him. You said he was at your house currently as you typed the PM's to him. I have image copies of all of these PM's for those who don't belive me.

That was when I was first worried about you. I thought you were just a little weird, that's all.

Then this past weekend it really got insane. You know, the whole situation with Groovatron. He too fell for the trap of the fake picture you posted, exchanged numbers, and how has to threaten a restraining order again.

You lied about him. You told other members of this forum via PM that he was 'the love of your life' after only meeting him for 1 weekend. I thought you were crazy then, and I thought you were full blown insane after I was informed you had no actually ever met him at all. You claimed also to have had sex with him and even posted once that he was currently in the shower at your house as you typed. He said he received over 30 calls from you in one day. One of the calls, you left a voicemail threatening to stalk him. He returned threatening with a restraining order, and you proceeded to leave him another voicemail in which you said his address (he has no idea how you got that) and said that the restraining order threat means nothing to you.

That is only a part of your chronic lying problem. You claimed to be in Glendale for the NC Game but you were on PR posting throughout the whole thing. That doesn't add up. Even if you were posting on your Q as you claimed, no one in their right mind is going to pay thousands of dollars to make a trip across the nation to see a game and end up staring at your phone instead of the game.

Either way, what you're doing is bordering (and might even be) illegal, don't even get me started on the immorality. You're openly lieing about having sexual relations with other members of this forum. You're even threatening to stalk one of them and somehow found his address, it's gotten to the point that he has to take legal action against you. You have a chronic lying problem and you are threatening the well being of some of the members of this forum.

For anyone who is doubting this post, I have image records of nearly all the PM's/Email's I have referred to in this post.

PR staff, you're probably going to delete this post. I want to urge to you it's not a flame. I am genuinely concerned about the mental state of Karen, the well being of Groovatron and Hate, and I think Karen needs to be taken care of in more ways than just banning her form this forum. The woman needs help.

Buckaroo55

Second String

#38 : May 09, 2007, 08:20:28 PM

When did all this take place, because in the short time I've been here I have only read her sports related takes and the occasional sarcastic remarks back & forth with a few of you??  ???

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 09, 2007, 08:27:16 PM

lol! who is that

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 10, 2007, 07:13:59 AM

He didn't do it. That glove was too small, and the jury agreed. Oh well, im sure there have been plenty of white men that have gotten away killing someone but you don't hear about like this case.
You don't hear about it, because no case has been as "open and shut" as this one, where the murderer was let loose.

I would be SHOCKED if there were a case where there was such a great deal of physical evidence stacked up against somebody, only to have them walk.

The jurors were idiots, and those who still feel he is innocent, and are familiar with the evidence are idiots as well.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 10, 2007, 08:19:43 AM

I agree. What an amazing human being. His entire life was detailed in the article,
all the way back to his childhood. I'm hoping he runs for president.
LMAO!!! Nice sarcasm Joe!

original

Pro Bowler

#42 : May 10, 2007, 08:36:03 AM

It was the Chewbacka defense that got him off, gosh, don't you know anything?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 10, 2007, 08:48:26 AM

I agree. What an amazing human being. His entire life was detailed in the article,
all the way back to his childhood. I'm hoping he runs for president.
LMAO!!! Nice sarcasm Joe!

You really think so Boid?   I was thinking it was completely ignorant.   I lost pretty much any respect I'd had for Joe with that stupid comment.

I completely support people who have disdain for OJ.   The restaurant guy is a good american in my opinion.   

Oh, so much for you like me and my posts. But now, with one post, you've lost all respect
for me? You must have not had much to begin with.

My point being, we know nothing about the guy except this one incident. He could be
a child molester or he could beat his wife. But as long as he stands up to OJ, he's good
American! Hooray!

What if he's an anti-war guy? Or he thinks the war in Iraq is lost and says so publicly at
a military banquet? Is he still a good American in your mind? What if he dodged the
draft back in Vietnam? Still a good American?

What if he wears a Bush = Hitler t-shirt? Still good, Java?

I didn't say anything bad about the guy on my posts. Just stated that OJ probably did
not have a legal case against him.

I think the guy has cojones. But good American? I don't know him. I can't give you an
opinion on that.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 10, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

I'll agree with that.   Sorry, I'll have to be careful with my wording.   I didn't realize I was going to be scrutinized like I was in a court of law.    I had thought this thread was about a specific event, not the entire life of the restaurant owner.   Ok, his actions in this incident are what a good american would do.   In my opinion.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey O.J.............. NO STEAK FOR YOU!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools