Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey O.J.............. NO STEAK FOR YOU!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 09, 2007, 03:09:24 PM

OJ was Acquitted! That doesnt mean not guilty.

Subjective, all there had to be was reasonable doubt...

Doubt is not innocence..

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 09, 2007, 03:10:20 PM

OJ was Acquitted! That  doesnt mean not guilty.

OJ was found to be NOT Guilty in his criminal case. Does that mean he didn't do it? Of course
not. And nobody here said otherwise.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 09, 2007, 03:16:22 PM

You remember where you were when the verdict was read?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OSzdnqaEUA4

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 09, 2007, 03:18:44 PM

Living in So Cal, I had completely lost interest. Every freakin' day...

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 09, 2007, 03:19:04 PM

7th grade psychology class.  

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 09, 2007, 03:20:22 PM

Doubt is not innocence..

There was NOT reasonable doubt in his trial.

OJ being free is one of the bigeest injustices that any of us will ever witness.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 09, 2007, 03:21:18 PM

I was obsessed with the trial and thought there were so many problems with the evidence
that there was no way he would be convicted. If there were more whites on the jury,
then maybe...

I made a few lunch bets with co-workers that he would be found not guilty. So I watched
it in our lunch room at the City of Tampa TV, with all of them.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 09, 2007, 03:22:01 PM

Believe it or not........ I was in the back of a Pinellas County Sheriff's cruiser ;)

He was as pissed/shocked at the verdict as I was.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 09, 2007, 03:23:55 PM

I was obsessed with the trial and thought there were so many problems with the evidence
that there was no way he would be convicted.
Please.......

Problems with the evidence??

Maybe if you consider having TOO MUCH physical evidence a problem..........

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 09, 2007, 11:25:35 PM

I agree. What an amazing human being. His entire life was detailed in the article,
all the way back to his childhood. I'm hoping he runs for president.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 09, 2007, 03:29:35 PM

Doubt is not innocence..

There was NOT reasonable doubt in his trial.

OJ being free is one of the bigeest injustices that any of us will ever witness.

Oh I agree. Nicole was a beauty from my neck of the woods (the OC) and I'll never forgive OJ for killing her, but doubt in the minds of the jurors was all that was needed.

Marcia should've never requested the glove be tried on. I wasn't even watching the trial anymore by that time, but that moment reverberated so much that I felt like I had seen it live, and it raised some doubt with pretty much anyone who saw it..

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 09, 2007, 03:38:51 PM

This one really had to get the jurors thinking. Lee testifies for the prosecution 95% of the time
and is well respected.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/ojsimpson/weekly/31.html

AUGUST 25 - Forensics expert Dr. Henry Lee testified there was "something wrong" in the handling of incriminating blood evidence collected at the crime scene.

Lee said he found transfer stains inside paper packaging holding what were supposed to be dry blood samples.

"Something, somebody . . . put the swatch in the (package to) cause such a transfer. Who did it? What happened? I don't know," said Lee, the defense's key forensics expert. "Only opinion I can give you under these circumstances: Something's wrong."

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 09, 2007, 03:59:41 PM

This one really had to get the jurors thinking. Lee testifies for the prosecution 95% of the time
and is well respected.

Nada to do with, the juror afterwards to said, "I don't see how they got all that DNA out of that little drop of blood" explained what happened in that case, and our educational system, all too well.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 09, 2007, 04:13:14 PM

Did the inability of certain jurors to understand the DNA affect the verdict? Yes. But there
is a long list of problems that this case had. Lee's testimony is just one problem they had
with this case.

You had Furhman saying he never used the N word and then the jurors hearing a tape of him
saying it all over the place. The most important detective who finds the all important 2nd
glove and he's caught lying on the stand.  And he belonged to a PD that has a history of
planting evidence.

Didn't Furhman take the 5th? Strike three right there.

Or how about the other detective, Lang, taking OJ's sneakers home with him overnight? Oops!

Or Fung getting grilled on the witness stand by Scheck and having to admit that the crime
scene was walked all over by the cops and his own people? Or that they had a rookie
collecting the blood on the scene? A comedy of errors.

Or the original coroner? What a buffoon! Remember him?

I can go on and on. The case was doomed...

Let's have OJ try on the gloves that have probably shrunk since they were worn
last. Brilliant!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 09, 2007, 05:39:41 PM

OJ didn't do it, like Kobe he didn't do it!! I think both learned a lesson. im sure hate knows what lesson im talking about.
OJ is broke, be happy.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey O.J.............. NO STEAK FOR YOU!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools