Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good News - Bad News « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« : October 30, 2006, 11:10:56 AM »

From ESPN:

Bruce Gradkowski's Bucs lost to the Giants 17-3, but he threw 48 passes without an interception. Gradkowski has thrown a total 155 passes with only one INT in his rookie season. The only other players in NFL history with just one interception among their first 150 passes were Tom Brady and Gradkowski's current backup, Tim Rattay.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
« #1 : October 30, 2006, 11:12:01 AM »

You see where that got Ratboy!

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #2 : October 30, 2006, 11:12:50 AM »

kinda hard to get intercepted when throws are at the shoelaces....

Eli10

Second String

« #3 : October 30, 2006, 11:14:01 AM »

LIke the one in Clayton's hands, Galloway. If the Bucs only had receivers......

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #4 : October 30, 2006, 11:15:36 AM »

If the Giants only had a Tight End. How many games has that wussbag Shockey been injured for over the years? How many passes have hit Shockey's hands, then hit the ground over the years?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #5 : October 30, 2006, 11:18:56 AM »

If the Giants only had a Tight End. How many games has that wussbag Shockey been injured for over the years? How many passes have hit Shockey's hands, then hit the ground over the years?

Yeah but they have Plax.  :(

« #6 : October 30, 2006, 11:32:08 AM »

Dont balme you Gianst fan. For a change Grad put the balls on the WR hands and they droppe dthem. I dont blame Gradkowski for that either. But maybe if you watched the BUcs the rest of the year you would see what we mean. Did you not see during the game when they showe dthat Gradkkowski is 2/16 on deep passes this year? None of those 14 passes were because of the WR, Gradkowski just misses the target everytime

But Gradkowski has not had costly turnovers and has managed the game well given the circumstances. He has been far less accurate then advertised but he is mobile and smart, yo ucant teach those 2 things. Maybe he learns to throw accurately

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #7 : October 30, 2006, 11:35:13 AM »

The WRs have been dropping passes all year.  Earlier in the year Simms was taking a lot of blame for it, but it is still evident after a QB change and needs to be addressed.

Eli10

Second String

« #8 : October 30, 2006, 11:36:47 AM »

So you're saying the Bucs DO have good receivers?  Because Shockey has been to 3 ProBowls in his first 4 years...I guess you're right...Shockey sucks...

Gradkowski was hitting that deep ball...if Clayton and Gallowway haul int hose catches, they may still be playing.  But I guess you want to blame the QB for that too...fine...that's why he'll never do well in TB. It's fans like you that want to tear him apart.  If we had done the same to Eli when he started 1-6, then he may not be the good QB he is now.  Have patience for god's sake!!!

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

« #9 : October 30, 2006, 12:19:45 PM »

You see where that got Ratboy!

We dont know how Rattay is actually. He hasnt played a down in Tampa. I feel he is very untalented but knows exactly how to manage a game.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

« #10 : October 30, 2006, 12:30:18 PM »

I think Gruden doesn't trust Rattay, so it is all really a moot point how good Rattay performs as a quarterback because we will never have him play.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« #11 : October 30, 2006, 12:35:33 PM »

Rattay is not playing because his upside is minimal at best. Grads at least is young and this is a good look at his ability. Not his fault but I don't see too much to plan on for the future. We need Wr's, they are awful...

Baghead #2

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #12 : October 30, 2006, 12:53:39 PM »

Eli10, good post! Your right, you all had patience with Eli and it's paying off. Most of these posters know very little about football. They would have already cut Big Ben by now.

Eli10

Second String

« #13 : October 30, 2006, 01:09:16 PM »

Eli10, good post! Your right, you all had patience with Eli and it's paying off. Most of these posters know very little about football. They would have already cut Big Ben by now.

Thanks Gharen - seems to me people want to blame Gradkowski for the loss when he would most likely be about 7th on that list. Perhaps Gruden can start calling some plays that make sense and put Gradkowski in better position. Since evidently, according to some's not getting it done. Especially if some "idiots" are calling for Rattay?  Tim Rattay?  HAHAHAA! 

BTW, just in case you're wondering, Gradkowski helped set up that 62-yard FG for Matt Bryant.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

« #14 : October 30, 2006, 01:09:51 PM »

From ESPN:

Bruce Gradkowski's Bucs lost to the Giants 17-3, but he threw 48 passes without an interception. Gradkowski has thrown a total 155 passes with only one INT in his rookie season. The only other players in NFL history with just one interception among their first 150 passes were Tom Brady and Gradkowski's current backup, Tim Rattay.

I'd say that's something to grow on...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good News - Bad News « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools