Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's loyal followers.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 30, 2006, 11:54:09 AM

2nd half runs= 0!!!

Great gameplan!! ...Or way to shrink into a shell while sucking your thumb... Boooooooooo

As the opponent, it is easy to dictate or impose onto the Bucs, what you would have them do!!

Way to show resolve and confidence.

Gruden is a clown.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 30, 2006, 12:48:26 PM

Great gameplan.

Windy day.
Rookie Qb.
First rounder in the back-field.

Gameplan: Attack through the air!!

Clearly, there is not a coach out there that could have developed a better scheme for that game.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 30, 2006, 11:58:10 AM

How many times have we lost when Caddy runs the ball over twenty times? 0!!

20 runs for .5 yards = 10 yards of total offense, no matter how you slice it.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#18 : October 30, 2006, 12:02:41 PM

How about we actually catch the passes that were thrown to us yesterday? 3 MAJOR drops! Two of which should have been TDs. The score should have been 14-10 going into the half. Then you would have seen a better called game...nuff said?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 30, 2006, 12:03:20 PM

Right. So instead, you'd have a rookie throw for 48 attempts.

Opponents love to dictate against someone who abandons there "plan" (if you can call it that) so quickly.  We make it easy for them.

Can you reply to any of the claims that I have made? Specifically?

We're all fans. I'm not trying to be a jerk for no reason. This just does not make sense.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 30, 2006, 12:04:29 PM

This just does not make sense.

Are you referring to your argument? If so, then we agree.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 30, 2006, 12:07:19 PM

About the drops..

Did you watch the first half? If anyone would have benefitted from better passing conditions, it would have been the Giants. Several times, their receivers were WIDE OPEN, but the wind skewed the accuracy.

C'mon guys. Man up. Get critical! This is OUR team.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 30, 2006, 12:09:23 PM

Defense wins,

You may be right about Caddy not getting enough touches, but there is no assurance by giving him 12-15 more that the outcome would have been any different. He just was not doing squat except for 1 play (and you can't use that play over and over cause the other team will wise up).

IMO, Caddy and the OL had a bad day-along with others. What other choice did we have?

The whole offense had no fire, and that includes Caddy.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 30, 2006, 12:10:23 PM

About the drops..

Did you watch the first half? If anyone would have benefitted from better passing conditions, it would have been the Giants. Several times, their receivers were WIDE OPEN, but the wind skewed the accuracy.

Your bizarre takes are really starting to make me laugh. At first they were just strange, now they're comical.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#24 : October 30, 2006, 12:10:47 PM

About the drops..

That's fine, Eli was over throwing/throwing wide to his receivers, that's the effects of wind. But we had 3 passes hit our receivers squarely in the hands, the two thrown to Galloway were perfect strikes, that has nothing to do with the wind. Clayton's drop in the endzone had a lot to do with him trying to stay inbounds, but JG dropped two that had he caught he would've scored. Both times he was behind the defense, a both went right threw his hands.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 30, 2006, 12:17:25 PM

Some of you guys are not being honest. I'm glad you are amused by my quirky takes. I know, I know, that funny issue of reality and history plagues my ideas.. Sorry.

Ra Ra Ra!! Go BUCS!! -I've got my blinders on!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 30, 2006, 12:18:49 PM

Some of you guys are not being honest. I'm glad you are amused by my quirky takes. I know, I know, that funny issue of reality and history plagues my ideas.. Sorry.

See, this is where you have it wrong. You think you're in touch with reality, but your takes say otherwise.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 30, 2006, 12:20:21 PM

The Bucs are 2-5.  I think we have an idea what reality is (in other words looking foward to a top five draft pick) around here.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 30, 2006, 12:20:55 PM

Back it up Dan. Listed above are my views. Your replies give me nothing to go on. What do you disagree with, and why?

If you chose not to support your ideas, than it is really just garbage to me.

#29 : October 30, 2006, 12:23:22 PM

Nobody has blinders on but you. Nobody here including myself think the BUcs are any good. Tell me one coach that could win with this team. And I see yo ustill cant respond to the lack of draft pciks and cap room. No matter what platys Gruden called the BUcs werent going to win. I dont think the playcallin gwas good yesterday, but I am smart enough to have seen that it didnt matter. The Bucs were at a mismatch in every area on the field, and its not because the Ginats were a great team but the BUcs are a very bad one.

I will be just as critical of Gruden as anyone else when he has draft picks and cap room. I guess yo uthink SR and JF have blinders on also, because they have never even said anything sloe to firing Gruden. Why are you wasting your money as an insider if you are going to not read the articles?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's loyal followers.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools