Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's loyal followers.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 30, 2006, 01:27:56 PM

BTW, (AND I LOVE POINTING THIS OUT TO GRUDEN LOVERS/HATE IT FOR THE STATE OF OUR OFFENSE) Gruden's offense is FAAAAR inferior to Dungy's(while her, not Indy)!!! It is gettin' ugly.
No it isn't

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 30, 2006, 02:49:50 PM

Chic-fil-a anyone??

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#47 : October 30, 2006, 02:47:27 PM

DefenseWins and RuntheBall. Sounds like somebody wasn't getting enough support, so they had to run out and create another user account.
NO WAY!!!

#48 : October 30, 2006, 01:52:10 PM

Great Matthewbug. You get a lolli-pop for your effort. Now go grab a mat, and take a nap. [banghead]

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#49 : October 30, 2006, 02:05:02 PM

Haha.

In all seriousness, we should do what is best for the team. Not Gruden's ego.

Do you remember when this team was tough? Remember when you knew what was developing? Recall winning close games?

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 30, 2006, 02:45:45 PM

DefenseWins and RuntheBall. Sounds like somebody wasn't getting enough support, so they had to run out and create another user account.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 30, 2006, 02:42:49 PM

To all those Gruden Romantacists,

After yesterdays game, can you acknowledge Chucky's ability to screw things up?

48 pass attempts.. WITH A ROOKIE!! Anyone blaming Gradkowski for the loss is clueless.

One of the worst offenses in the league. What do you say to that?

Gruden has no strategy, he does a horrible job of building confidence. What is improving??????

WTF about running the ball? You HAVE TO RUN TO WIN, ESPECIALLY WITH A ROOKIE!!!

Gruden is an idiot. PLEASE let us get rid of this nut!!! [banghead]

The plan was to run the ball.  The Giants knew that, and shut down the run.  So we threw the ball.  WR's dropped passes and the QB missed a lot of easy throws.  Gruden has a QB that is regressing week to week.   He has a #1 receiver that developed a case of the drops last week.  A #2 receiver, rookie phenom that has been ineffective after his rookie season, a rookie phenom RB that can only produce sparatically (sp?) and a defense that plays hot and cold. 

How bout instead of the ignorant, know nothing knee jerk reaction of "Let's Fire Gruden!" we discuss just how the flaws can be corrected?  Oh, wait, that would take actual football knowldege, logic, and hard work, aspects many fans in Tampa simply do not possess.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

#52 : October 30, 2006, 03:08:04 PM

48 pass attempts.. WITH A ROOKIE!! Anyone blaming Gradkowski for the loss is clueless.

Gruden has no strategy, he does a horrible job of building confidence. What is improving??????

WAAAA, WAAAAAH...first off do us a favor and put down the alchol (and the picture of Tony Dungy) and secondly learn what 'romantacists' actually means, okay?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#53 : October 30, 2006, 07:02:43 PM

WAAAA, WAAAAAH...first off do us a favor and put down the alchol (and the picture of Tony Dungy) and secondly learn what 'romantacists' actually means, okay?

hehehehe

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#54 : October 30, 2006, 07:30:00 PM

Hello again,

You guys are all so entertaining, thank you for your participation today!

My only hopes is to spread the idea that I have held for some time. Gruden is a nut, and should be fired.

I have known that for sometime. Gruden is not a good coach. Go back, read my post. Respond with something thoughtful, or save your comments please. I would like nothing more than to have a discussion. Thank you.

Can you guys be serious? Do you really support how Gruden manages this team??!!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#55 : October 30, 2006, 07:30:53 PM

How long do you get to use the salary cap & lack of drafts as an excuse? Get over it. It's time to actually produce on thr field.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 30, 2006, 07:40:58 PM

You are exactly right.

More, and more excuses.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#57 : October 30, 2006, 10:09:34 PM

Haha.

In all seriousness, we should do what is best for the team. Not Gruden's ego.

Do you remember when this team was tough? Remember when you knew what was developing? Recall winning close games?
BTW, (AND I LOVE POINTING THIS OUT TO GRUDEN LOVERS/HATE IT FOR THE STATE OF OUR OFFENSE) Gruden's offense is FAAAAR inferior to Dungy's(while her, not Indy)!!! It is gettin' ugly.
Dungy's defense is far inferior to Gruden's defense.  Dungy hasn't done what he was supposed to do at Indy, which is to develop a Superbowl defense to go with the offense he inherited.  Right now Indy is DEAD LAST IN THE NFL in rushing defense.  Do you love pointing that out?

#58 : October 30, 2006, 10:12:32 PM

Let's just agree to disagree.  We see things differently.  I'll pull an ABuccs and remember all of the bashers when this group starts winning.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#59 : October 30, 2006, 10:43:30 PM

Gruden thought the best way to attack the Giants was through the air.  If two players make the plays they are paid to make and the Bucs win would anyone be arguing about the number of rush attempts?

Giants were 11th against the rush and 22nd against the pass.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's loyal followers.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools