Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If I owned this team... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 30, 2006, 12:27:25 PM

"It's all about perspective and the way you react to adversity shows alot about what you are as a man. Just because shlt goes wrong doesn't mean you start firing people"

EXACTLY!! Just because the opposition stops your run attempts in the first half, you make 0 attmpts in the second??!
Who is shying from adversity?!

Also!! In the history of the NFL, how many teams are successful making a rookie throw for 48 attempts in a game?

Now I understand how the buck is constantly passed. Thinking critically is not very popular. Stop apologizing for this idiot.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 30, 2006, 12:29:47 PM

There is a lot to build upon, I agree! Watching the game, you'd never know it though.

Gruden leaves fans wondering what about the team is improving.

There is a lot to be excited about with this team, after Gruden is gone.  Until then, we will embrace our coach, and support him blindly, balming everything but him for the losses(just as CHUCKY DOES HIMSELF).

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 30, 2006, 12:32:21 PM

"It's all about perspective and the way you react to adversity shows alot about what you are as a man. Just because shlt goes wrong doesn't mean you start firing people"

EXACTLY!! Just because the opposition stops your run attempts in the first half, you make 0 attmpts in the second??!
Who is shying from adversity?!

Also!! In the history of the NFL, how many teams are successful making a rookie throw for 48 attempts in a game?

Now I understand how the buck is constantly passed. Thinking critically is not very popular. Stop apologizing for this idiot.

you're a cheddardlck.

Show me at what point could Gruden have run it more?

I can't wait for the Blitz on Wednesday because SR will calm the waters with an OBJECTIVE analysis about the run pass ratio.

At no point thtroughout the game did I say, "damn, Gruden, you need to run it more!" If you look at the play-calling within the context of the game you can't show me where he could've ran it more.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 30, 2006, 12:52:24 PM

I think we should go five-wide for the rest of the season. We just need to complete more passes. And, we need to win the turnover battle.

Paradox of thought?

#34 : October 30, 2006, 12:56:12 PM

If I oowned this team, I'd fire Gruden's ASS today.

There is seemingly nothing to build on, nothing to look forward to week after week.

We need some serious revision in philosophy and gametime management.

YUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Then STFU and go buy the goddamned team if you are so pissy!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 30, 2006, 01:04:09 PM

As a citizen of the Bay area, it is quite realistic that I buy the team.

Quite un-realistic that we question our coach and his 3rd losing season in five years. Even more, that I suggest that we WILL find a better coach!

#36 : October 30, 2006, 02:59:38 PM

He won a super bowl 4 years ago. You cnat be a good caoh 4 years ago and a bad coach today.

Does that mean that any coach  that has won a Superbowl is beyond reproach? With all due respect, what does winning a SB have to do with the crap we saw yesterday. That game was terribly embarrassing. To lose is one thing.... to lose and look like sh*t in the process in inexcusable.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 30, 2006, 03:02:46 PM

can we start banning people for being dumbasses? Please.....hell can we report posts for 'insulting our intelligiance'? Anybody...
Honestly, I think that it is only a matter of time.
It appears that one of his (DefenseWins) threads was already deleted, as he got pretty nasty in it.
He has also already created another account.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Orangegone1

Starter

#38 : October 30, 2006, 02:57:54 PM

Defensewins, were you saying Gruden needs to go after 2002 or 2005?

Do you realize he hasnt had cap room since hes been here, didnt have talented young players because of wasted drafts or do you think the talent to win is here and Gruden isnt getting it done>?

I really dont care if you cant respond to me. I know the reason. Because you are wrong. You have no explanation for the lack of cap room and draft picks. I bet you wouldve fired Bill Cowher 5 years ago.

And I dont know why you had to make multiple threads that all state the same idiocy
Look at Pittsburgh and how they have "stayed the course" as G.Bush likes to say. They were in the 1995 SB. They wen 7-9 in 1998, 6-10 in 1999, 13-3 in 2001, 6-10 in 2003, and won the SB in 2005. If you feel like you have a good head coach, keep him realizing there will be ups and downs. This team will finally have some cap room next year and lets see what the FO and coaches do with it.

#39 : October 30, 2006, 02:53:36 PM

can we start banning people for being dumbasses? Please.....hell can we report posts for 'insulting our intelligiance'? Anybody...

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 30, 2006, 02:50:18 PM

Chic-fil-a anyone??

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

spartan

Hall of Famer
#41 : October 30, 2006, 01:42:26 PM

As a citizen of the Bay area, it is quite realistic that I buy the team.

Quite un-realistic that we question our coach and his 3rd losing season in five years. Even more, that I suggest that we WILL find a better coach!

Now that you have made your love for Gruden painfully clear, who would you suggest?

And no, I am not baiting you, it is one thing to call for his head, but another to find a suitable replacement. Who is out there right now that you think would do a better job? I am interested in your answer.

#42 : October 30, 2006, 01:50:31 PM

Anyone. Gruden is 2-5. I'm not talking about fixing something that isn't broken. Obviously, those "in the know" in the NFL could give you a comprehensive list.

For starters I'd look for coaches that win.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 30, 2006, 02:02:16 PM

I agree.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 30, 2006, 02:45:17 PM

If you owned this team it'd be a dismal failure.  You have no idea WTF you're talking about, yet you yap, yap, yap...

And why are my threads being deleted!!!!????

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If I owned this team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools