Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If I owned this team... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

: October 30, 2006, 12:40:02 PM

You are not a coach. Your opinion doesn't do much for the team. I'm making obsevations, that are supported historically.

8-0 when Caddy runs more than 20 times.
                      Or you could try to have Grads pass for 48 times.

How many teams win with a rookie throwing 48 times?
                       Gruden is different. Smarter. That shouldn't discourage him, right?

What is the percentage on passing on a 4th and 1? Not good.
                        Gruden is above the percentage. Throw with a rookie!!

Etc, Etc.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 30, 2006, 11:35:50 AM

If I oowned this team, I'd fire Gruden's ASS today.

There is seemingly nothing to build on, nothing to look forward to week after week.

We need some serious revision in philosophy and gametime management.

YUUUUUUUUUUCK.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 30, 2006, 11:37:38 AM

It's a great thing you don't own the team.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 30, 2006, 11:37:52 AM

Then it's a good thing you DON'T.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 30, 2006, 11:38:46 AM

I am very glad you dont own the club. who would you replace him with?  How many years to get the personel we need/ It can be easy to play musical coaches harder to build a winner. should the steelers fire cowher?

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#5 : October 30, 2006, 11:41:34 AM

maybe Bobbie Bowden is looking for a job [insert serious sarcasm here]

#6 : October 30, 2006, 11:41:43 AM

Youre right, who else couldve come in with no cap room, no draft picks from the previous 5 years and proceeding 2 years and put no talent on the field? Get a grip, Gruden will have his day soon enough. If he finally gets cap room and 3-4 full drafts in a row and still fails, then you will be able to rightfully criticize him

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 30, 2006, 11:47:25 AM

Your reasoning is laced with fear. It is disapointing. We should be proud of our Buccaneer team. Defend it as you should.

This guy squanders opportunity, implements poor game-plans,  and leaves on-lookers mystified as it is not within reasoned comprehension wtf he is trying to do.

Give me a reason why he is a good coach TODAY! I do not think it would be difficult to fing a coach who could inspire us to a better than 2-5 record. Gimme a break.

#8 : October 30, 2006, 11:48:43 AM

It's a great thing you don't own the team.

Agreedl

#9 : October 30, 2006, 11:51:55 AM

He won a super bowl 4 years ago. You cnat be a good caoh 4 years ago and a bad coach today. That was simple enough

Are you really this retarded, or do you just choose not to acknowledge the lack of cap room, lack of draft picks from 2000-2004 and the alck of talent now resulting from this? There is no talent, with no talent you cant win. WHy not let the guy have even 1 offseason with cap room and more than 2 full drafts before you decide he is a bad coach? Not to mention, HE IS THE ONLY COACH IN TUHE NFC SOUTH TO WIN THE DIVISION 2 TIMES. O and did I mention he won a Super Bowl? Or that he won the division last year with 3 rookies on offense, a 2nd year WR and a first year starting QB and LT?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 30, 2006, 11:53:31 AM

2nd half runs= 0!!!

Great gameplan!! ...Or way to shrink into a shell while sucking your thumb... Boooooooooo

As the opponent, it is easy to dictate or impose onto the Bucs, what you would have them do!!

Way to show resolve and confidence.

Gruden is a clown.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 30, 2006, 11:53:48 AM

He won a super bowl 4 years ago. You cnat be a good caoh 4 years ago and a bad coach today. That was simple enough

Well, actually you CAN. It's not common, but coaches do have the game pass them by. However, that's not the case here.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 30, 2006, 11:56:01 AM

Gruden has one more year to prove himself.  If he can not pruduce a winning season and make the playoffs next year I can see the Glazers firing him. 

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 30, 2006, 11:56:05 AM

I agree with you. Gruden's not a bad coach. However, there have been Superbowl winning coaches in the past who have later been fired or parted ways with that same franchise. I don't think a title makes you exempt. That Superbowl team was on that next level; the one the Bucs aren't on right now. I'm not saying that firing Gruden is the answer, but I don't think it's wrong to question his standing with the team.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 30, 2006, 11:57:57 AM

I can't even bring myself to reply to your comments RondeBear.. Sorry, that explanation is a bit antiquated.

I'm embarassed for you.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If I owned this team... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools