Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HAIKU CHALLENGE/ Official Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 11, 2007, 04:17:40 PM

Brackins is a god
He dances on the water
His job? Wet & Wild

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 11, 2007, 04:21:56 PM

Brackins is a god
He dances on the water
His job? Wet & Wild

Brackins will get you
There is no shelter from him
Was nice to know you

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 11, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

What is a Haiku anyway?

Written words in lines
Syllables 3, 7, 3
Take an english class  ;)

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 11, 2007, 04:24:58 PM

Brackins is a god
He dances on the water
His job? Wet & Wild

Brackins will get you
Was nice to know you

Long live King Larry
His kingdom is so mighty
I want fries with that

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 11, 2007, 04:29:33 PM

Brackins is a god
He dances on the water
His job? Wet & Wild

Brackins will get you
Was nice to know you

Long live King Larry
His kingdom is so mighty
I want fries with that

Larry like Pacman
Your fries will fall from the sky
He will make it rain

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 11, 2007, 04:32:36 PM

Brackins is a god
He dances on the water
His job? Wet & Wild

Brackins will get you
Was nice to know you

Long live King Larry
His kingdom is so mighty
I want fries with that

Larry like Pacman
Your fries will fall from the sky
He will make it rain

Dude, you're killing me
All the Larry PacMan talk
When will it all end?
             :D

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#21 : May 13, 2007, 12:49:53 PM

LadyFan/BucNut
Happy Mother's Day to you.
Best females on board.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 11, 2007, 06:15:59 PM

from the master, Basho, as information only:

In A Temple Garden

The old green pond is silent; here the hop
                                                                             Of a frog plumbs the evening stillness: plop!

A Samurai At The Inn

Out of the flurried snow he entered;  "Board
                                                                            And bed!" he growled; and then flung down his sword------Buson

translated from japanese thus two lines....

Who Won?

Winners:  those who try
                                                                            Whether young or aged.
                                                                            If you did not---cry!

I swear you guys are too funny!

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 11, 2007, 06:21:35 PM

Not to hi-jack, but Ladyfan, you have a PM!  :)

Carry on!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#24 : May 11, 2007, 06:39:43 PM

I am retarded
Hiakus are for smart people
Win this? I shall not!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 11, 2007, 06:41:52 PM

Bucnut:  Forgive me I am out of it.  What is a PM?  I checked my email...oy veh....

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#26 : May 11, 2007, 06:42:33 PM

Bucnut:  Forgive me I am out of it.  What is a PM?  I checked my email...oy veh....
Private Message.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : May 12, 2007, 01:36:30 PM

Weenah is............drum roll................Buc Wylde !!!!!  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....!!!!!!! (Cheering crowds....)

Awarded for most posts on subject, great variety of form, content and general messed up zen sense which I personally appreciate in a poet.

I will personally purchase you a beverage of choice when next we meet.  (Have we ever met?)

Please print this thread and save it for that day in the future when, at last, our paths shall cross.

And thank you for being a PLAAAAAAHHHHH!                LET'S GIVE THIS BOY A ROUND OF APPLAUSE, PEOPLE!!!!!   BUC WYLDE, FOLKS!!!!!Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#28 : May 12, 2007, 04:17:42 PM

Clayton hands of stone.
Pact he signed for Jon Gruden.
Pact lived up to? NOT!

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 12, 2007, 06:31:21 PM

Weenah is............drum roll................Buc Wylde !!!!!  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....!!!!!!! (Cheering crowds....)

Awarded for most posts on subject, great variety of form, content and general messed up zen sense which I personally appreciate in a poet.

I will personally purchase you a beverage of choice when next we meet.  (Have we ever met?)

Please print this thread and save it for that day in the future when, at last, our paths shall cross.

And thank you for being a PLAAAAAAHHHHH!                LET'S GIVE THIS BOY A ROUND OF APPLAUSE, PEOPLE!!!!!   BUC WYLDE, FOLKS!!!!!Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Thank you all. First, I want to thank my family for their never ending support. My manager for helping me get this gig. And most of all, my fans. Without you, none of this would be possible.

Ladyfan, we haven't met yet, but I'm sure our paths will cross at one point or another. The Mrs and I try to get to a few games a year, so I will print this out and have a nice cold Corona with you.
I'll be sure to let everyone know where we'll be tail gating at our next game. First game this year is Buc/Fish pre season game in Miami with a bud of mine.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HAIKU CHALLENGE/ Official Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools