Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ellis Wyms « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 31, 2006, 11:50:43 AM

Stay away from Moses at all costs.  >:(

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 31, 2006, 11:51:52 AM

I am on the Gaines Adams bandwagon. ;D

I like Adams as well, but as it stands today we might not be in position to pick him (we are currently slotted 12th)

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 31, 2006, 12:04:29 PM

I like Adams as well, but as it stands today we might not be in position to pick him (we are currently slotted 12th)

Patrick Willis then!

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#33 : October 31, 2006, 12:05:49 PM

Stay away from Moses at all costs. >:(

Isn't he more of a 3-4 de/lb in the pros?

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#34 : October 31, 2006, 12:16:18 PM

Patrick Willis then!

or
Xaivier Adibi or LaRon Landry or Tedd Ginn Jr any of those would work with the 12th pick.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#35 : October 31, 2006, 07:38:35 PM

Tommy Blake is a speed rushing DE from TCU. He is being projected as a late first early 2nd but I think he will rise with offseason workouts. Remember the name. I don't want to be to quick to write off Moses either, he is having a down senior season just like Kiwanuka last year and he has looked great for the Giants.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 31, 2006, 07:45:35 PM

We could have had Victor Adeyanju(DE)  in the 3rd round this year.  He has played since week one in St Lois and his stats are pretty good.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 31, 2006, 07:48:57 PM

Tommy Blake is a speed rushing DE from TCU. He is being projected as a late first early 2nd but I think he will rise with offseason workouts. Remember the name. I don't want to be to quick to write off Moses either, he is having a down senior season just like Kiwanuka last year and he has looked great for the Giants.

I am in Fort Worth, so I get exposed to a lot of TCU, and I agree that Blake is getting a lot of attention and should continue to rise if he has a good remainder of the season

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#38 : November 01, 2006, 08:28:49 AM

This is why I love Gaines Adams:

Clemson was getting beat down by Va. Tech and he was screaming at his defensive players to pick it up. You don't see that too much anymore in College or the NFL. You could tell that the kid really cares. Not only was he trying to exalt is team on, he walked the talk. He never quit until the final gun...this is the type of player that I want on my team...The BUCS!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 01, 2006, 09:56:58 AM

We could have had Victor Adeyanju(DE) in the 3rd round this year. He has played since week one in St Lois and his stats are pretty good.

The killer is Mark Anderson (6.5 sacks last I looked) was there when we took Julian Jenkins (6.5 splinters in his a$$). That's a case where we were looking for a DL and he was there and the team didn't pull the trigger on a guy who looks a lot better than Jenkins.

True that!!! ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ellis Wyms « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools