Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do you do when.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dr3z

Hall of Famer

: May 13, 2007, 04:48:22 PM

Im just wondering what you guys do when someone screws up your order?

At a drive through place like McDonalds or say the pizza man delivery guy gives you 3 all cheese pizzas.

Do you call, pack everything  up and drive back there, or suck it up???

Curtis

Practice Squad

#1 : May 13, 2007, 04:55:00 PM

LOL take it back. Dont take crap from ppl who cant get a better job than working at McDonalds.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#2 : May 13, 2007, 04:58:16 PM

I say suck it up because we all know what happens when you send something back, it might get spit on or something worse,

Booker

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 13, 2007, 04:58:59 PM

If I make it home from a fastfood place and it isn't completely messed up i don't worry. If it's pizza and its like a mushroom when I ordered Pep, then they are coming back

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 13, 2007, 05:01:52 PM

Dude I did not even think of that!! Do you think that really goes on, with cameras and stuff????

I say suck it up because we all know what happens when you send something back, it might get spit on or something worse,

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 13, 2007, 08:25:54 PM

I get what I want

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : May 13, 2007, 08:36:44 PM

I had a pizza place screw up my order. I sucked it up.

Then the next time I ordered there it was screwed up again. I called up and complained.

About a year after not ordering there, I decided to give them another chance. I had some guests over, and ordered 3 pizzas. One actually had anchovies on it. I would have to guess that maybe 1% of all pizzas ordered are ordered with anchovies. How the hell do you mess up and add anchovies to an order that didn't request them. I packed up the pizzas, drove to the place and slapped them on their front window, and watched them slowly slide down the window. Then drove away.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 13, 2007, 08:39:52 PM

hahaha.... sounds like something i'd do abuccs. If its the drive thru and i made it home, unless its completely jacked up, i'll just suck it up.

the pizza dude's comin back tho. i can deal with a cheese instead of a pep... that's simple, any more than that and i want my order.... and i keepin the screwed up one too.

i did once witness a buddy throw a soft taco at a manager at taco bell because it had tomatos on it and he ordered it without.... he's allergic so i understood his anger.

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 13, 2007, 09:37:06 PM

I've had messed up pizza orders before. I normally call and tell them they messed up the order. They offer to give me a free pie on my next order so I take it. I've always found it better to be kewl when you complain about it. They usually apologize and offer to either give me back my purchase price or replace it. I opt for the free pie on my next visit and it works out well. I order from the same place all the time though and they know me up there.

In the past, I've gotten all kinds of pissed off, raged on the poor girl at the register, thrown food up in the air, I even hit a BK manager in the chin with a reject whopper one day. Now I just take it easy and voice my complaint with respect. No way am I going to suck it up and take a wrong order, but I'm also not going to let them drive out some replacements. Never know what can happen that way.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 13, 2007, 10:31:54 PM

Classic!!

I had a pizza place screw up my order. I sucked it up.

Then the next time I ordered there it was screwed up again. I called up and complained.

About a year after not ordering there, I decided to give them another chance. I had some guests over, and ordered 3 pizzas. One actually had anchovies on it. I would have to guess that maybe 1% of all pizzas ordered are ordered with anchovies. How the hell do you mess up and add anchovies to an order that didn't request them. I packed up the pizzas, drove to the place and slapped them on their front window, and watched them slowly slide down the window. Then drove away.

calicojack

Starter
#10 : May 13, 2007, 11:13:09 PM

Dial 911.

The Dream Team

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 13, 2007, 11:21:14 PM

I check before I leave the drive thru... Im not having rubber cheese on my burger

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 14, 2007, 12:44:37 AM

LOL take it back. Dont take crap from ppl who cant get a better job than working at McDonalds.
Yeah...16 year olds are great at fixing computers, and being Guidance Counselors and Doctors.

That is what 16 year old kids do...mnow lawns, work as Hosts, Fast food, dish washing, etc...

Thing is, as a 16 year old, if some guy were to give me guff over a pickle in his burger, I would "fix" it for him.  (Clears throat, hocks loogie)  You have to be polite to people who work fast food...there job is not there life, but F'ing with you is sure fun...pick the onion out your damn self.  Stop being a baby.

If the burger is not what you ordered, go back and get another one...they could care less...just don't be a rude jackass to them.  They will mos def F with your food.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#13 : May 14, 2007, 11:35:26 AM

Depends how inconvenient it would be for me - if I notice it right away, I tell them to take it back. If I get home and notice it, I don't worry about it.  I'll likely not visit/order from the place every again and go somewhere else.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 14, 2007, 01:50:48 PM

I eat.

Life is too short to worry about a couple of bucks worth of wrong order..

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do you do when.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools