Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do you do when.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#15 : May 14, 2007, 02:32:42 PM

Boid has it right.  I'm 16 and I work at a local DQ Grill and Chill.  If there's something wrong, bring it back and be cool about it, and we'll fix it, no problem.

#16 : May 14, 2007, 04:22:55 PM

I have learned to NEVER disrespect anyone handling your food, because about 20 years ago I was that guy that would throw your steak on the floor and wipe my feet on it and serve it to you if you b*tched and complained too much. So I just usually let stuff go unless it's a restaraunt that I'm paying good money for and the service is lousy.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : May 14, 2007, 04:47:22 PM

Thats about the same way I am about it. If it is messed up I take it right back in, and am polite about it. Now if the person behind the register is rude about it I wait until I get my food and then ask for a manager or wait until I get my food and then tell the person behind the register that they are rude little *****. That way they cant mess with my food and I have told them how I feel.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 14, 2007, 05:40:12 PM

You guys need to re-watch the diner scene in that movie "Road Trip" before you start taking food back.

Or you can do what a lady in New Orleans did a few years ago at a McDonalds. In the drive-thru she thought her fries were cold so she threw them back through the window at the clerk. The clerk than grabbed two big cups of coke and threw them at the lady. The lady then pulled out a gun and started shooting. Yes, she served some jail time for that...all because of cold french fries.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What do you do when.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools