Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Duemig.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

: October 30, 2006, 03:28:55 PM

www.620wdae.com

blasting gruden today.....ouch!

Goober

Second String

#1 : October 30, 2006, 03:35:25 PM

Gruden deserves it after this weeks game plan and play calling.

#2 : October 30, 2006, 03:52:48 PM

Screw the haters....all of them, not just some, but ALL of them.  Get your collective asses off my bandwagon.  Don't need ANY of ya.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : October 30, 2006, 03:55:11 PM

Screw the haters....all of them, not just some, but ALL of them.  Get your collective asses off my bandwagon.  Don't need ANY of ya.

Boy that smile he gave you must have really knocked your socks off?!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 30, 2006, 04:05:10 PM

Duemig is nowhere near what anyone would consider an NFL expert.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 30, 2006, 04:10:45 PM

Plenty of blame to go around on the offense and Gru should be part of it.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#6 : October 30, 2006, 05:09:03 PM

He deserves a lot of blame for this weekend's loss.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 30, 2006, 05:12:29 PM

#1 I've been a Gruden backer all along, and I still am for the most part.  #2 I didn't really expect the Bucs to win the game in New Jersey.  But #3 What the hell happened to "Pound the rock"????  You are supposed to pound Caddy even if it isn't working right away. I'm not sure if Gruden didn't stick with the run or he never planned to run to begin with. Either way I don't get it.   And this isn't the first time this year he got pass happy.   And you can't say "Well he took what the defense gave him." We got three points so obviously they didn't give it to us.  

What did we draft Caddy for?  I'm not bashing Gruden for losing the game. I'm bashing him for a bad game plan.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 30, 2006, 05:24:25 PM

Funny how the entire board bashes Duechmig, but when he opens his ignorant pie hole and spits some drivel you agree with, suddenly he's an expert...WTF?

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 30, 2006, 05:27:15 PM

its funny how a loss will get everyone going crazy.. did some of you REALLY think the bucs had a chance?

Face it.. our Games last year were much easier then this year. we started 4-0 cause we played crap teams. we made the playoffs and showed we were not good enough then.. We need to blow this slow overpaid D up and pay for some good o line help.. if we still look so lame on o, then we call for gru's head.

I tell you what.. you win me a superbowl.... that gives you about 6 years. If they do fire gruden, I personally would like a defensive minded coach.. Ron Rivera would be GREAT but he'll probably be in arizona.. But someone who has moxy. thats why.. stick with gruden.. he turned the raiders around and if given the time he will turn us around.

T

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 30, 2006, 05:54:10 PM

Every week I lose more and more faith in Gruden as a Head Coach & playcaller. Letting a Rookie throw that many times when you have a solid RB on the field what is he thinking??

#11 : October 30, 2006, 06:03:16 PM

And your RB ain't doin' squat either.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 30, 2006, 06:07:15 PM

I thought we should have run more also. But when we DID run, it was terrible.
It was a bad game offensively, in a VERY unfriendly and windy stadium. You'd have though it was a day to run until it worked. But it never did and maybe Jon wanted to see what Grads could do in that situation.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 30, 2006, 06:19:47 PM

he loves to cater to the Gruden haters ... it's like throwing chum into a tank of sharks.  He gets to rant mindless crap and gets the riot effect going.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 30, 2006, 06:20:51 PM

Every week I lose more and more faith in Gruden as a Head Coach & playcaller. Letting a Rookie throw that many times when you have a solid RB on the field what is he thinking??

Last year everyone **CENSORED**ed because he "ran Caddy too much"...WTF?

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve Duemig.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools